OBSESSIVE LOVE

I have recently joined a course which has been taking a lot of my time these days and that's why I somewhere failed in giving a satisfactory end to the previous story. But don't worry..I will get done with the extra work in a week or two and will come up with EPILOGUES of both HUMRAAHI and FORTUITOUS LOVE
----------------------------------------------------------
Since, I am busy, my friend Natalya has offered help and given her story to publish here. So, this is not my story. She had got a few parts ready but was unable to complete.....so I might help her in writing aage ki kahaani.

This is just a sneek peak....I will be posting the next part by mid night !!!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                      PROLOGUE

"Bashar...ye dekho kaun hai.. Rabiah" Zareena said to his 5 year old son who was hiding behind her back seeing new people. Not new people, to be precise but he used to see his Phuphi only once in a year so there was still some awkwardness from his side.
Bashar's Phuphi Shaziya was settled with her husband in Dubai...but last month her husband passed away in an accident so Bashar's father Abbas brought her sister with him to India.

Bashar used to peek a little and then again hide himself. But when his eyes went to the little doll who was now in his Ammi's arms, he smiled and slowly slowly came forward. He touched the baby's cheek hesitantly to which she smiled. Encouraged by the smile now  Bashar wanted to take her in his lap. For the first time he was dealing with a baby. He was fascinated.

" Ammi she is so soft...put her in my lap"  Bashar then demanded sitting on the couch

" No Bashar you are too small to hold her..." Zareena said softly but the little boy took it to his heart and with in seconds his loud wails echoed in the Khan villa.

"Aah mera bacha ...shh " Shaziya took Bashar in her lap and cooed him but to no avail, his wails only got louder.

"Bhabhi...place Rabia in his lap...I am holding him" Shaziya said . Zareena carefully put Rabiah in Bashar's lap ..and with in seconds the little boy was beaming with joy.

" Hello Rabi ...I m Bashar" Bashar started talking to the baby in an animated voice leaving Zareena and Shaziya amused.
" See he kept her nick name also" Zareena expressed her surprise.

After one hour...

"Bashar it's time to go to bed" Zareena said to which Bashar made a face and again started playing with Rabiah

"Bashar"

" Ammi I am not sleepy"

"But she is..let her sleep beta...she is a baby" Zareena made Bashar understand and took him to his room.

-------------------

"Ammi where is Rabi..."  Bashar asked Zareena who was done with his shoes and now combing his hair.

" Here is your Rabi" Shaziya came with Rabiah at the dining table.
Bashar rushed to Rabiah and kissed her cheek " Good morning Rabi"
Rabiah gave a toothless smile which everytime managed to take the little Bashar's heart.

Zareena was feeding Bashar and Bashar was feeding Rabiah her cerelac.
"Bashar it's time for school now" Abbas came with his bag and picked up Bashar
" Abbu my stomach aches" Bashar said dramatically touching his stomach.

Zareena glared at him " koi drama nahin Bashar...Rabiah is not running anywhere...she is going to stay with us from now on"
Bashar pouted . His mother smiled and kissed his pout and waved at him. Bashar smiled and finally waved. Also he gave a childish flying kiss to Rabiah who reciprocated with her Ammi's help.

It was Sunday. The  kids were watching cartoon and the mothers were busy in kitchen . After an hour or so,  Zareena came in the dining hall and panicked not seeing the kids. She started searching for them frantically.

"Ya Allah" Zareena held her head seeing Rabiah covered with lipstick and powder in her room.

" Ammi see ...my Rabi looks so pretty just like a fairy" Bashar cooed Rabiah and placed a wet kiss on her cheek . He was so proud. He had used different shades of lipstick to decorate her face and according to him it had come out really well.
And to top that he had Rabiah all covered in baby powder. He himself had also applied a little to match her beauty and both the babies were now ready for a selfie.

Shaziya  came hearing the noise and stood shocked but next second  started laughing. Zareena too joined and took her phone to actually fulfill her son's wish for a selfie.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें