9

"Ammi.....mai thoda bahar ja raha hun Anaya ko le kar" Adil informed Jameela who passed a teasing smile
"Thoda kyun pura jao...."

"Ammi...." Adil couldn't believe his mother

"What....maine itna intazar kiya hai ki mai apne bete ko uske biwi k naam se chhedu.." Jameela shrugged making Adil smile .

"Haste hue kitne ache lagte ho" Jameela kissed his forehead "Aur meri bahu ko ache se ghumana"

"Jee ... aur apke liye kya laun"

"Anaya se puch lena use pata hai" Jameela shifted him to other side and went out of the kitchen.

"Saas-bahu ki kaafi zabardast bonding hai" Adil looked impressed.

-----

"Adil......." Anaya called Adil who was standing near the trial room doing something on his phone

She raised her brows asking him about the dress she had donned

"Ok...ok....not that good" Adil made a face seeing the wide neckline which was showing too much of her skin.

"Mai dusra try karti hun"

Next she came out in a dress which covered all her front skin and was really looking elegant.

Adil showed a thumbs up making her smile but the moment she turned to go back, her bare back came in his periphery, widening his eyes...."Anaya"

"Ji"

"Wo pehle wala hi acha tha......" he said scratching his neck

"Par abhi toh"

"Maine phir se socha to mujhe wo zyada acha laga"

"Ok" Anaya shrugged

"Ye kya hai...dikhta kuch hai hota kuch aur hai" Adil made a face at the dresses hanging as if chiding them for being so unpredictable.

----

"Yaar.....puri gili ho gayi hun....acha hai shower hi le lun" Humeira entered her room....all wet from head to toe....."aaj kal mausam ka kuch kaha nahi ja sakta..............." her eyes went to the wall clock "Arham k aane me bhi time hai ..."

Closing the door, she rushed to the washroom with a towel.

After taking a hot shower, she came out with a towel wrapped around her petite body.

Coming infront of the dressing table, she started drying her hair with the blower.

She was busy with her act when Arham made an entry from the balcony with a cup in his hand and the sight infront of him just blew his mind. Unaware of any presence she was busy with her hair. His eyes went to her bare back and started travelling downwards stopping on her equally bare legs making him gulp. He tried to look away but every five seconds his eyes disobeyed him and shamelessly roam on her beautiful frame. Keeping his cup aside, he took slow steps towards his wife who was blissfully unaware of her surroundings.

Feeling a pair of hands sneak around her waist, she was about to shout when he put his right palm on her mouth shutting her up..."mai hoon " he whispered softly.........she shivered feeling him nuzzling her shoulder blade with his nose "you are looking so sexy Jaana"
She turned her head away in shyness which gave him nothing but more access to her smooth skin.
Licking her ear shell, he blew hot air in her ears.........making her weak in the knees. Descending to her neck, he painted her skin with his wet kisses..

"Aah" she hissed feeling a bite on her neck......"sorry....does it hurt" he asked huskily...
Seeing her nod, he sucked the place with his warm lips to sooth the pain.....
"Ab theek hai...." she mumbled feeling him getting passionate. Before he could proceed, Humeira's phone rang distracting them "kisko maut aayi hai abhi" Arham closed his eyes breathing heavily in her neck but didn't leave her.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें