III

Safiya closed her eyes tight making herself ready to welcome the pain.........but......!!!!!

But ... on the contrary felt a little ticklish along her cheeks. She opened her left eye to see how come Hitler's hands turned so soft....and what she saw next made her jump on her seat.."Bhaijaan nahin.......pls" She moved away only to get get caught by her chin.........

"Tum tedhi ho na toh mai tumse zyaada tedha hun" Ibrahim smirked closing the cap of his pen.

Safiya saw her cheek filled with his remarks and pouted....."Aapne toh pura gaal hi bhar diya...ab sign kahaan karaungi Ammi se?"

"Dusre gaal me" Ibrahim scoffed and got out of the car.

"Arre chhoto....gaal kyun chhupa kar aa rahi hai?" Ayaan who was going out frowned seeing her little sister coming with a palm on her cheek..

"Kya bhai...chhoto...?"

"Tu chhoti hai mujhse"

"Bas 4 minute"

"Doesn't matter..." Ayaan grimaced but again his attention went to Safiya's palm covered cheek..."Kya huwa bata toh......."

Seeing Safiya slump her shoulders, Ayaan angrily asked "Kisine haath uthaya..............bata mujhe........chhodunga nahi"
Ayaan went inside and came with Azhar and Rahat who were carrying hocky sticks.

"Arre ... kahaan ja rahe hain aap log...kisi ne haath nahi uthaya" Safiya panicked seeing them getting hyper.

"Jhooth mat bol" Azhar glared

"Mai jhooth nahin bol rahi"

"Phir haath hata" Ayaan tried to shove her hand off

And next second, all  three were rolling down on the floor laughing ......."Ibrahim bhai bhi bade innovative hai"

Azhar high fived with Ayaan who caught Safiya's chin and started reading aloud the beautiful remark plastered on her cheek........

"Pehli baar kisi ko gaal par shikayatein barsate dekha hai...." Rahat laughed

"Has lein..aur has lein...." Safiya folded her arms and was now sat on the swing unashamed......."I am breaking stereotypes.......handling complaints like a boss."

"Let me take a pic" Ayaan came jumping like a monkey and flashed his camera at Safiya who gave a victory sign.

----------------

In the evening, Safiya came in the lawn with a red cheek.......

"Arre bacha .. gaal ko kya ho gaya..." Gulaab asked touching Safiya's cheek

"Wo Tayi Ammi...lagta hai kuch reaction ho gaya hai..........mai badmainton khelne jaati hun" Safiya ran towards the boys taking an extra racket

Ibrahim who was sitting there looked at her and his eyes got filled with concern.....he stood up and followed her

Safiya was  cheering for Azhar when Ibrahim came to her "Itne me ye haal ho gaya aur tumhe thappad chahiye tha? "

"Mai seh leti......" Safiya didn't like the sympathy

"Haan..aise hi muh fula hua hai aur fool jata"

"Bhaijaan......theek ho jayega...mere gaal sensitive hain ... thoda rub kiya tha bas"

"Mujhe nahin janna...mai bas yahaan"

"Taare ginne aaye the......." Safiya paused for a second and then continued "I know bhaijaan I know.....you care......."

Without saying anything, Ibrahim turned to go when Safiya stopped him "Bhaijaan Sorry......maine aapko pata nahi kya kya keh diya tha...mazaak me hi sahi but I am very ashamed....maafi" she caught her ears but getting no reaction started doing sit ups....

Ibrahim folded his arms and started counting shocking Safiya who looked at her cousins who had stopped playing and were enjoying the free show with great interest.

"25"

"26"

"Bhaijaan......maafi 25 me mil jaane layak thi"

"Khud hi decide kar liya'"

"Haan ..... aap par ye sab nahin chhoda ja sakta " Safiya took a long breath and settled down with legs spread on the ground...

Ibrahim shook his head and took out a Dairy Milk Silk from his pocket....

"Mere liye?" Safiya's eyes twinkled

"Nahi....." Ibrahim tore the wrapper taking a bite.........

Safiya's mouth started salivating and she thought of trying once more....."Bhaijaan akele khatma nahin kar payenge aap.........."

"But ab toh jootha ho gaya..." Ibrahim shrugged taking one more bite

"Chocolate me jootha wootha kaun dekhta hai........" Safiya threw her arms in the air not believing that one could care for these silly things when chocolates invite with so much love.

"Soch lo....mere jaise karwa ho jaogi"

"Arre kisne kaha.... aap kadwe hain....." Safiya turned towards the boys "Azhar bhai aap ne"

"What crap....he is one of the sweetest person I have ever met" Azhar threw his favourite set of words

"Ayaan bhai aap ne ...?"

"Mai kahaan kuch bolta hun"

Before Safiya could point her finger towards Rahat and Faiz, Ibrahim turned Safiya's finger towards her own self

"Maine? galatfehmi hai ye aapki bhai..........wo kehte hain na kutta paalo billi paalo par galatfehmi na paalo........aap bhi ye sab rumours avoid karein" after her short speech, Safiya again looked at Ibrahim with puppy eyes "Thoda sa...."

Taking another bar from his pocket, Ibrahim threw at her who dived in to catch the life saving drug.

"Thank u bhaijaan...par agar aap apni waali bhi na kha payein toh yaad rakhiyega...Mai hoon" Safiya assured Ibrahim of her full support and started devouring her chocolate while the her crime partners were just waiting for Ibrahim to make an exit so as to jump on the single piece of sweet heaven which with time was disappearing into the little glutton's mouth.

Ibrahim then took the racket from Azhar's hand "Ayaan dusri side jao...."

Azhar loved his brother for the opportunity .. he went to Safiya and managed to get a bite.

After sweating it out for sometime all were back inside the house.

-----------------

"Abbu....kal mujhe Ramsha ke ghar der shaam tak rukna padega"

"Kyun" Azhar reacted like an over possessive brother.

"Presentation ke liye....."

"Koi zaroorat nahin hai..........yahaan bula lo apne doston ko" Ayaan ordered as if he were her grandfather

"Haan........uska bhai mujhe nahi acha lagta" Faiz supported his brothers

"Aur wo log mana karte hain...toh mai help karunga presentation me" Rahat was also not behind

"Usne shayad mujhse pucha hai" Sartaj reprimanded the boys and turned to Safiya ...."Haan bache...kab jaana hai...aur aap kab tak lautengi"

"5 bje ghar se niklungi Abbh aur lagbhag 7-8 baj jayenge"

Before Sartaz could say anything Ibrahim intervened "Chachu.....Safi ke group mates ko ghar hi aane dein.......yahi sahi rahega"

Sartaj nodded as he couldn't say no to his favourite nephew's words.........

Ibrahim was no less than his cousins in the possessiveness department and everybody knew it. He cared he loved but he just couldn't show it.

----------------------

Ibrahim is really sorry for disappointing you guys....but don't worry he will fulfil all your wishes....SOMEDAY❤❤

Sorry for the short update....but everybody wanted one so came up with this☺

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें