7#

"Hmmm"  Zohair yawned opening his eyes but next moment frowned not seeing any light in the room. He switched on his table lamp and checked the time.

"Ahh it's only 5" he was surprised. Zohair Ahmad woke up at 5...breaking news!!!!

And then his eyes moved to his beautiful wife who was having a serene look on her face.

It had been a month since she came to Pune...

"She is so beautiful" he caressed her cheek lightly...slowly slowly his fingers started getting bolder on their own accord.  Her baby pink lips were weaving a magic on the shy husband making him forget his shyness for a while. His face started moving closer and next second his lips were on her soft lips . With no movement of the lips...he was just savouring the feel but then he saw a frown forming on Safa's face and he immediately pulled back and laid on his side closing his eyes tight.

This had become the routine of a certain Zohair Ahmad ..he would wake up at 5 just to steal a kiss from his sleeping wife . His mind reprimanded him but he shrugged off saying "She also kisses me...do I stop her?"

------------

"Where did I keep my blue Tshirt " Zohair had scanned the whole room searching for his favourite Tshirt since the time Safa revealed that they will be going out in the evening as per the Sunday norm. His wife should only look at him.

"Zohair ...kya hua" Safa entered the room and saw him rummaging through his wardrobe.

"...meri blue Tshirt"

"Acha hatein mai dekhti hun" she moved him aside.

After 5 minutes she was standing with his blue Tshirt "Ye raha"

Zohair pouted "I also searched there "

She turned back to set the wardrobe again when a naughty glint came in her eyes seeing something.

"Zohair these are your favourites na" She asked Zohair who was busy on phone.

He looked up and his cheeks started turning red " Safa...this is not done" he ran towards her .

She climbed up the bed displaying his superman boxers.

"Give it back...or" he threatened

"Or what "

"I will also go through your cupboard"

"Go ahead..." she winked

He opened her cupboard and started searching for something which could embarras his wife...and in the spur of the moment he hailed her inner before her "Give my boxers back"

"Aah I was searching for this one for so long...thankyou Zohair" and finally the reality dawned on him and he himself got embarrassed.

He sat on the bed with his head hung low. 

"You are so cute " Safa was finding it all amusing and was surprised for a moment seeing a  bold Zohair but next moment made her coochie coo him.

"Hmm" he didn't say anything but a smile was gracing his face.

-------

"Zohair...when is your birthday" Safa hopped next to him on the bed and took away his book from his hands....

"You don't know......you wished me at 12 last year" Zohair smiled raising his brows

"Haan....27th...nana... 28th October..right..." Safa tried to fake her expressions since the date was too strongly etched in her memory to be forgotten.

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें