K5

"Kabir" a voice striked Kabir's ear drums early in the morning but he moaned and again went to sleep...he was too sleepy as he had just slept a few hours ago

But seemed like the source of the voice was in no mood to grasp this fact because the next second "Kabir" boomed in the whole room making him open his eyes at once.

The source will pay for ruining his sleep ...he lifted his head with sleep deprived eyes...and before he could yell, the retina of his played its role and was too quick to send his brain the message that his dear wife was standing before him.

As soon as the message reached the brain...an unexpected quick response got delivered.

"Motto....it's you ..." he flew out of the bed throwing the comforter and hugged Aazeen tight lifting her up. Her fragrance just made him feel home.

"Oye...kya leech ki tarah chipak gaya hai mujhse" Aazeen smiled rubbing his shoulder but the hold got even more tight.

"Are you trying to murder me..." Aazeen gasped for air as she felt like her bones would get crushed with the tight hug

"Chup kar....kamzor ho kar aayi hai..aur faltu bakwaas kar rahi hai" Kabir came out of the hug and cupped her one cheek.

"What has gotten into you.." Aazeen was surprised

"Aaah nothing...it's just that I am seeing you after so many days na" he said softly

"Kabir just 2 weeks" she rolled her eyes

"Between what have you done to yourself?" Aazeen had a close look at his face which had become pale.

"Tu chali gayi thi na..."

"Divorce ke baad chali jaungi tab toh mar hi jayega nai" Aazeen laughed but Kabir stood there blank with his eyes following Aazeen everywhere in the room.

-------------------------

"Kya hua...you look worried" Shamir asked Aazeen on the dining table as he saw her playing with the food.

"PG k forms aa gaye hain ...aur mai project me busy hun...kaise hoga sab.....I wanted to enroll this year itself)" Aazeen pouted with worry lines over her forehead.

"Don't worry. ...I take this responsibility" Kabir butted in . Everyone was done with the breakfast except these three.

"Arre nahin..tum kyu karoge " she didn't want to bother him...

"Free me nahi kar raha...waqt aane par hisaab barabar kar lunga" Kabir winked

"Ahahan bhai toh phir se chahakne lage" Shamir hooted making Kabir smile

"Done" Aazeen smiled but started panicking when her eyes went to the clock..."Shit only 15 minutes are left...bhaag beta"

"Chalo drop kar deta hun..." Kabir was not leaving any opportunity to be with her...

Seeing no other option Aazeen agreed and followed him.

It took them 10 minutes to reach Aazeen's office

"Thank you Kabira" Aazeen smiled and got out...

"Kabira" Kabir made a face at the new nick name....

Aazeen had only entered her cubicle when a boy went down on his knee before her "Aazeen Shah.... I love you"

Aazeen frowned "Chapet laga deni hai mujhe"
The boy immediately stood up and started laughing "Sorry sorry....Raima just dared me to do this"
Aazeen gave a smack to the boy and let it go but somebody was filled with range seeing this...

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें