X

"Safi newspaper pass karna....." Ibrahim took a sip of his coffee and asked Safiya for the newspaper which was lying next to her plate.

"Mujhse baat karein...mere paas newspaper se zyada khabrein hotin hain" Safiya who was munching on her paratha leisurely threw a disapproving look at the folded printed sheets.

"Acha......." Ibrahim smiled "Meri chhoti si biwi ka dimaag shayad utna chhota nahi hai"

"Kya matlab hai aapka....mai ahmak hun..." Safiya picked up a fork and thrusted it into a chicken pie fiercely making Ibrahim raise his brows "Mujhe maarne ka iraada hai"

"Mujhe kiss karna nahi aata tha iska matlab ye nahin" Safiya threw her arms in the air and before she could vent out more, Ibrahim covered her mouth with his palm "Safiya...mahaul ka hosh hai ya nahi"

His strict voice made her quiet and mumble "Khud ne shuru kiya aur mujhe daant diya"

Ibrahim saw her face fell and moved his chair a little close to hers "Sorry......mujhe laga koi aa jayega"

Before he could get out some rare sweet words of his system, Sartaaj along with Nausheen and Azhar came in the dining hall. It took less than ten minutes for all the family members to
turn up at the table and now all were having a wholesome meal.

"Aur Arhaan.....kuch din office aane ki zarurat nahin hai samjhe" Sartaj ordered to which Arhaan smiled "Ji Chachu"

"Lo...isme inkaar karne waali baat kahaan thi.......ye toh lag raha hai jaise Arhaan bhai khud bulwa rahe hain Abbu se"
Hearing Ayaan's whispers, Arhaan kicked him under the table

"Aah..." Ayaan hissed looking at Arhaan "Mujhe kyun dekh rahe ho"

"Bhaijaan ek raat me aisa kya hua ki jo aapke pairon me itni jaan aa gayi" Ayaan was groaning in pain but still couln't stop himself from teasing

"Bahar chalo..haathon ki jaan bhi dikhata hun" Arhaan patted Ayaan's shoulder with a tight smile

Ayaan looked at Arhaan and then at Ibrahim who was looking all the more serious to him today "Ye Ibrahim bhai ki shaadi hui thi na kal ." he whispered in Azhar's ears making him giggle "matlab banda muskura hi deta hai zara........lekin inhe toh koi phark hi nahi padta".

Little did Ayaan know the expression could be just a facade ... sometimes!!

-----------

"Safi....I am sorry" Ibrahim hugged Safiya from behind and dropped a kiss on her nape making her wiggle in shyness "Hmm...it's ok .... ab chhodein"

"Kyun shohar k baahon me hone se kuch takleef hai......" Ibrahim put his chin on her shoulder and whispered huskily

"Nahi aisa nahi ....aah" Safiya hissed feeling a bite on her earlobe....she closed her eyes tight feeling his tongue soothing her skin...."chh chhodein"

"Tumhe khaa jaun main?" Ibrahim ignored his wife's plead and chewed her earlobe making her breaths rise but next second she frowned at his words and forcibly came out of his arms "Aap mujhe khayenge?"

"Hmmm...lekin aapki marzi se" Ibrahim said slowly caressing her soft skin

"Aap aadamkhor kab se ho gaye"

"Jab se tumse shaadi hui...." Ibrahim removed the strand of hair from her face not at all minding her words

"Mai koi khane ki cheez nahin hun" She whined and looked at the other side.

"That is for me to decide.........and you taste extremely delicious.." Ibrahim pointed at her earlobe which had become red with his ministrations.

Safiya was about to run away but Ibrahim caught her in time and pulled her close "Your innocence is making me all the more crazy for you...."

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें