K2

Some of you wanted a family tree...so here it is

FAMILY TREE (ALI FAMILY)

Faizan and Anabia
-Azim Ali (28 yr old)
-Kabir Ali (28 yr old)

Haider Ali and Jannat
-Junaid (27 yr old)

Adnan Ali and Noor
-Shamir (20 year old)
-Sameera (13 year old)

Saad Ali and Hiba Ali
-Hammad (20 yr old)

OTHER CHARACTERS

AAZEEN SHAH (26 yr old)

RANYA KHAN (21 yr old)

SHAZIA (28 yr old)

RASHA KHAN (26 yr old)

==============================

"Tumne change nahin kiya abhi tak.." Kabir frowned at Aazeen who had made a mess of clothes on the bed and was muttering curses.

"Yaar ye puri mahila panchayat ne mere baag me sirf ye rakhe hain" Aazeen grimaced flashing a net lingerie infront of  Kabir who was a little apalled by her boldness

"Tumhare shorts mil sakte hain?" Aazeen dumped all the clothes in the suitcase and stood straight.

"Umm...haan but will you be comfortable?" Kabir was getting shocks after shocks

"Yup...men shorts make the most comfortable night pants......."

"Weird" Kabir raised his brows taking out a pair of shorts.....

"Ek Tshirt me bhi de do... kaminiyon ne wo bhi nahin daala hai"

Aazeen gave a smile filled with gratitude to Kabir for having a heart big enough to lend his clothes.
"Thankyou yaara"

After a few minutes, Aazeen came out changed and found Kabir lying on the couch with eyes open..

"Kya huwa neend nahin aa rahi" She asked throwing the towel on the bed

Kabir lifted his eyes to see his bride in his clothes. Her hair was open..and she was looking enchanting to say the least....she was a beauty.

"Bas yaar...aur itna kitna ghooroge"

"Nnai..I was just..."

"Thoda ajeeb lag raha hai...koi nai..chalo dosti karte hain..." Aazeen came with a small bottle of coke from her hand bag ...."Thandi nahi hai but koi nahi"

"Naam toh pata hi hai Aazeen Shah..." she removed Kabir's leg from the couch to make some space for herself.

"Kabir Ali" Kabir also got up and now both were settled on the couch sharing the not so chilled coke.

"Mujhe jaise hi tumhara naam pata chala tha .. maine ek nickname bana liya tha..KK"

"KK...logically it should be KA nai" Kabir frowned

"KK stands for Kamina Kabir"

"What"

"Sorry yaar.... mujhe shaadi me zara bhi dilchaspi nahin thi aur apne parents se tumhara naam sun sun kar mere kaan ...u know"

"Acha..now I am changing it to HK...Handsome Kabir...what say" She rubbed his shoulder with hers as if teasing him who just shook his head.

"Par zara tumhari chaal dhaal bigdi Handsome se haramkhor karne me time nahin lagega" Aazeen took a sip  warning him who just rolled his eyes.

"Acha mujhe udti udti khabar aayi thi ki tumhari koi girlfriend thi"

"Yeah....but we broke up"

"Tch tch......you want to reconcile with her?"

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें