K6

"Aapi aapi mujhe bhi office chhod dein please " Raniya ran seeing Aazeen ready to drive off.

"Aao jaldi aao....." Aazeen smiled but then got out seeing her carry a heavy bag...."Lao do mujhe"

"Nahi aapi..it's ok..wo project ka samaan hai...."

Aazeen threw a glare making Raniya immediately hand over the bag to her.

"Kabir se kitni minnatein ki tab ja kar aaj ke liye apne bache ko diya hai" Aazeen smiled inserting the keys

"Bacha?"

"Ye car uska bacha hi hai....ek kharoch par toh uski jaan nikal jaati hai" Aazeen rolled her eyes and started the engine.

-----------

"Chalo..mai help kar deti hun.." Aazeen got out with the heavy bag despite Raniya's protests and started following her.

Just when Raniya was returning, she heard something which shook her..

"Aaj kal pata nahin Sir pehle kuch kehte hain......phir baad me....matlab pehle khud unhone kaha surname "Ali " hona chahiye aur phir Ma'am ke samne mujh par hi barasne lage......maine toh Shah almost de diya tha"

Aazeen tapped Sameer's shoulder....he was in a corner talking to someone on phone.

"Aah...Ma'am wo"

Aazeen raised her brows and next second she was loaded with all the information regarding the stunt her husband pulled on her.

Choosing to confront him at home, she left the office campus assuring Sameer that he wouldn't be dragged in the matter.

--------------------

"May I come in Sir"
The sweet voice brought a smile on Azeem's face...."Come in"

"Sir ye ..."

"Azeem..." Azeem interrupted

"Why...you are my senior here..." Raniya frowned

"But mujhe tumhare muh se Azeem sunna acha lagta hai..."

Raniya started fidgeting with her fingers "Aapne mujhe kyun bulaya?"

"Hmm....kyunki paanch minute me hum bahar ja rahe hain"

"Bahar?"

"Jee...kal maine shopping kharab kar di thi na aapki...aaj mai uski bharpai karunga" Azeem walked to her and pulled her cheek.

"Sachchi..." Raniya gave a big smile flashing her dimples which enticed Azeem to no ends. He poked her dimple making her shriek..."Kya kar rahe hain?"

"Aah.." feeling a bite on her cheek, she pushed him a little which made him come out of the trance..."Sorry...sorry baby.....zyada dard ho raha hai"

"N nahi...." Raniya didn't know how to react...it's not that she didn't like the moment but she was too shy and naive to admit. She lowered her eyes and turned to go when Azeem pulled her back..."Baby.....did I hurt you...?"

Raniya immediately nodded in "No"

"Baby agar kabhi bhi meri wajah se uncomfortable feel ho...toh mujhe wahin rok diya karo...I won't feel bad" Azeem cupped her face

"Az..Azeem aisa nahin hai...I liked it"
Raniya closed her mouth with her palm realizing her words while Azeem stood pleasantly surprised..."Me too". He kissed her bitten cheek which had turned red soothing her.

After sometime, they were in the mall shopping for every member of the house. Needless to say, Azeem was turned into a model by his wife who bought a dozen of shirts for him...
"Arre tum apne liye kuch khareedo ..."

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें