8#

"Safa...I am fine...don't worry" Zohair had been saying this line ever since he recovered from his unconscious state and found himself on the hospital bed.

"Dikh raha hai ..6 stitches and a fractured hand...and your face has turned red " Safa scolded while caressing his face..."Kya zarurat thi hero banne ki ...bike nahi chalani aati toh phir kyu " she was cut short in middle

"I know..." he pouted "It's just that the brakes were not working properly..."

"Rohit ki bike thi na...let him come" she blabbered while checking his face .

"Aap kuch nahin kahengi...mai behas wehas nahin kar sakta"

"Arre biwi zinda hai abhi aapki......aap mujh par chhod dein ye sab.....himmat kaisi hui" Safa gritted her teeth ready with all the profanities...."Wo dikh jae bas "

"Acha...ammi abbu ko batane ki zaroorat nahin hai....unka Haj ka plan hai...."

"Hmmm....." Safa was still examining his body for any kind of scratches that got unattended.

After sometime

Safa was caressing Zohair's hair with love as the the dear husband had dozzed off due to the effect of medicine.

------------

"Acha bhabhi hum chalte hain " said Zohair's friends who had come to pay him a visit ...
Rohit didn't come as Zohair himself had called him up and warned him so that he could escape his wife's wrath.

Safa walked towards Zohair and gave him a glass of juice .

"Nai..." he made a face which made her chuckle " Piyein"

Next minute a nurse came inside the cabin..

"Mrs Ahmad we need to give him a sponge bath"

But before anyone could say anything

"No...I will take bath by myself ..I don't need anyhelp" Zohair shouted at once making Safa smirk "And how exactly are you planning to do that"

"Mai manage kar lunga" he pouted

Ignoring his rants she turned to the nurse " Aah sister I will help him with the bath...thankyou"

She closed the door and took the bowl and towel from the table.

She opened the first button of the shirt making him squirm "Mujhe thand lag rahi hai.......kal nahaunga"

"Shut up" a strict tone by the wifey dear made him shut up instantly.

Slowly all the buttons came out ...and she removed it with care.

By the time the sponge bath came to an end...his face had turned red.

"Aah ho gaya..." she said putting some lotion on his hands and face.

"Now sleep"

This was the routine for the next twenty days. Although Zohair had come home...he was in a close scrutiny of Mrs Ahmad. He had literally turned into a kid making Safa don the hat of a mother.

But these days changed a lot of things.........

"Safa...ye nahi " Zohair made a face as soon as he saw Safa bring some fruits.

"I want pasta " he demanded

"Aur I am feeling too hot...run me a bath" one by one the orders were getting placed by him.

"I have made noodles for you...but first finish this...and regarding shower you have already taken one...so no chance " she smiled and pecked his lips .

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें