OL4.

Time flew and now Rabiah was in the final year of Masters and Bashar had been working in Khan Entreprises as the Technical Head.

“Happy Birthday Bashar" shouted Rabiah entering Bashar’s room in the morning but her tone lightened seeing no body in the room.

"Itni subah-subah Bashar kaha gaye" she soliloquised and next checked the washroom.

She got upset as she couldn't follow the routine of wishing him first ...taking slow steps she was descending the stairs when Abbas called her "Rabi beta"

"Haan maamu"

"Bashar ko birthday wish karna hai" he asked with a smile
"Actually he had to attend a meeting in Bangalore at 11 today...so" he was cut short in middle
"Mujhe bina bataye chal gaye" Rabiah pouted

Abbas smiled "You were sleeping so he didn't disturb you...but he said he will have a video chat with you once the meeting is over"

After sometime

"Happy Birthday Bashar" Rabiah chirped as soon as the video call got answered by Bashar

"Thankyou Rabi" he smiled " Where is my gift"

"Bangalore me aa kar dun" she made a face

"Wanna come" he asked

"Jaise aap mujhe akele aane denge" she rolled her eyes.

"Haha...that's true...you know me so well...but there is a surprise for you" Bashar chuckled

"What surprise"

"Go find it yourself"

As soon as he said that Rabiah made a dash towards the hall... " Mammoo hum kahan ja rahe hain" she asked seeing some bags in the hall.

Abbas smiled "Bangalore to ring in Bashar’s birthday"

"Really" Rabia jumped in delight and next second was about to run for packing her things when Zareena stopped her "Your bag is already packed".

"Ahaah...my family has become so smart now a days" she teased hugging Zareena

------------------

Bashar had picked up the whole Khan family from airport ...and now they were on their way to their hotel.

"How r we gonna celebrate" Rabiah chirped eating some chips

"You wanted to go to Wonderla na" Bashar asked in a loving tone making Rabiah jump in her seat " Really...I love you" she at once hugged Bashar out of excitement.

All the family members smiled at her childishness.

-----------------

"Let's go on that " Rabiah pointed at a  ride .

"No...no ...some other ride " Shaziya at once said no and so did the others but seeing Rabiah’s face Bashar said "Phuphi you all wait here Rabi and I will take the ride ...don't worry I am there"

Shaziya smiled "Tum hote ho toh mujhe iski tension nahin hoti"

Rabiah and Bashar settled in their seats. Rabiah was too excited but after 2 or 3 rounds she started getting scared so clasped her hands with Bashar snuggling up to him.

The ride's effect was nil on Bashar...he was all together in a different zone ...Rabiah’s touch of late had started giving birth to new sensations which he never felt.

He wanted to take her in arms...the feeling of love had started spreading  giving rise to some urges and next second Bashar’s difficulty rose when his gaze got stuck at her lips...so soft ...he wanted to smack his lips on hers and kiss the hell out of her but  came out of his thoughts listening to Rabiah's squeal "Aaaaaah".

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें