U 5

"Ye Dubai se koi jhaad phunk karwa kar aayein hain kya" Maham was staring at her husband's face in a tensed state..."Ya phir kal ke function me kisi ne kuch khila dia"

"Ye Kilwish se Shaktimaan kaise ban gaye....." she was combing her hair while looking at Zubair's reflection in the mirror. He was on a phone call and was smiling and that was the cause of distress for Maham.

They had just returned home after visiting the gynaec and her cheeks everytime turned red remembering the purpose of their visit. She was thankful to her family doctor who made her so comfortable and finally the issue of contraception was sorted.

Her eyes today were filled with a new found respect for her husband who didn't even kiss her because she was not comfortable...she always knew that he was a gentleman bas Hitlergiri chhod dein ye.

"Mahi .. saari packing ho gayi hai" Zubair asked keeping his phone charger in a small bag..."Aadhe ghante me niklenge hum"

"Jee....mai Muski ko phone kar deti hun"

"Hmm.....jaldi karo" Zubair nodded

"Allah Hafiz Abbu" Muskaan waved at Akram who smiled and patted her head.."Allah Hafiz...ache se rehna"

"Jee....wo Rohail"

"Use mai handle kar lunga..tum jao apne holidays enjoy karo" Akram ruffled her hair to which Muskaan passed a big smile.."Thank youuu"

"Aapi...." Ashar and Asim hugged Maham tight...."Hume bhi le chalein"

"Tumlog Rohail bhai ke sath aana" Maham whispered

"Unka bhi Dubai ka plan hai" The boys were confused

"Haan...." Maham smirked and were already making plans in her mind "Aisa mirch lagaungi Dubai me baithe baithe ki Rohail bhai ki saari akal thikaane aa jayegi...meri Muski ko ignore karenge"

"Ye lo...muh chalaane ke kuch paise" she passed a few notes to the boys who immediately hid them inside their pockets...it was their upari kamaai !!

After the final good byes, Zubair, Maham and Muskaan were off to the airport.

Meanwhile, Rohail reached home a little early to be with his family.
Entering the lounge, he greeted his father and sat with him.."Aapki favourite dark chocolate"

"Waah..aaj itna pyaar aane ki wajah" Akram smiled and took the chocolate

"Pyaar toh hamesha aata hai lekin zyada chocolates aapke health ke liye ache nahin hain" Rohail smiled back and kept one more on the table

"Mere liye do do" Akram squealed like a baby

"No....dusra Tintin ke liye hai"

"Bahut dinon baad tumhare muh se ye naam suna..." Akram scoffed taking a big bite of his chocolate
...."Waise.. sorry to disappoint you..she is not home"

"Haan apne adde par hogi....man kahaan lagega uska bina apne saathiyon se mile" Rohail shook his head and got up "Mai dekhta hun"

"Wo wahaan nahin gayi hai"

"Phir.."

"Dubai.." Akram quipped

"Dubai" Rohail frowned at his father who was revelling in the sweetness of the chocolate

"Hmm....Zubair-Maham ke sath kuch time ke liye gayi hai...."

"Mujhse puchhe bagair..." Rohail's agitated voice boomed in the lounge

"Aawaaz neeche......." Akram reprimanded his son in a strict tone

"Lekin Abbu......wo aise bina bataye kaise jaa sakti hai..mai uska shohar hun..koi importance rakhta hun ya nahin"

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें