OL 7

"Aaraam se aaraam se" Zareena said opening the door of the car fully so that Bashar could bring Rabiah out in his arms.

"Mai chal sakti hun" Rabiah pouted as all were literally taking her as a baby.

"Hmm..theek hai" Bashar agreed with her but kept carrying her.

"Bashar Rabi ko room me hi le jao...ise aaraam ki zarurat hai " Zareena advised poiting towards Rabiah's room.

"Maami mai aaraam karte karte thak gayi hun" Rabiah pouted

"Acha hum sath me ek achi movie dekhenge" Bashar quietened Rabiah with his lucrative deal.

Making Rabiah sit on the bed, Bashar played a rom com and came to sit next to her.

"Bashar apna phone dein" all of a sudden Rabiah asked Bashar for his phone

Bashar passed the phone without asking anything......

"Ab jab sab naatak tha to us Sanam ki photo bhi delete karein" opening the gallery, she started searching for Bashar and Sanam's selfie which Bashar had taken in the restaurant. Instead of any such picture, she found her picture on that date.

"Aapne delete kar di?" She was confused

"Kya?"

"Apni aur Sanam ki photo" Rabiah made a face

"Li kab thi jo delete karne ki zarurat pade" Bashar said resting his back on the pillow

"Jhoot na bolein mere samne yun karke pic le rahe the" Rabiah imitated the selfie style making Bashar laugh "Toh waise sirf selfie li ja sakti hai...samne baithe insaan ki photo bhi toh le ja sakti hai na...front camera on hai ya rear...kise pata"

"Yaani us din aapne meri photo kheechi thi........" Rabiah opened her mouth in haww "Aur aisa pretend kiya kaise selfie le rahe hain"

"I am sorry meri jaan....." Bashar caught his ears

"Aapne mujhe daanta bhi....sabke samne" Rabiah pouted coming in his lap straddling him...

"Us din mai thoda gussa tha....sorry" Bashar said pulling her closer.
"Don't say Sorry .. it was my fault..maine badtameezi ki thi aapke sath" Rabiah said snuggling in his neck.

"Lekin aap promise karein ki aapke sath front seat par sirf mai baithungi"

"But I prefer you at the back seat more"

"Kyun" Rabiah frowned not liking his statement.

"Because I like the arrangement better .. mirror me tum bahut ache se dikhti ho " Bashar smiled pecking her cheek

Rabiah's cheeks reddened hearing romantic words from Bashar for the first time and to hide the embarrasment she pressed herself more into him but she didn't know that the position she was using her as an escape was triggering a route which would surely leave no space for any escape in the near future.

"Rabi....chalo ab aaraam se baith kar tv dekho" Bashar was finding it difficult to fight his inner demons with Rabiah's body plastered to his in such an intimate way.

"Aap mujhse dur jana chahte hain?" Rabiah pushed her lower lip out aggravating Bashar's situation more.

"Nahi...but we should only be this close after nikaah" Bashar said averting his gaze away from her lips which were enticing him like anything.

"Oh....sorry" Rabiah bit her tongue and got down from his lap.

Bashar smiled and took out chocolate from his pocket "Want some?"

"Haan" Rabiah atonce snatched it from his hands...

"Abhi nahin...pehle dawa lo chalo" Bashar took out a capsule from a strip and pushed it inside her mouth. Next he turned to pour out some water in the glass "Dare you throw that out" Bashar said knowing her antics really well.

"Peeche bhi aankein hain kya inki" Rabiah pouted at Bashar's remark and dropped the idea of throwing the capsule.

---------------------------

In the evening, Aariz and Humeira had come to see Rabiah.
Aariz had first called Rabiah to know Bashar's whereabouts so that he wouldn't have to face the lion's wrath.

After knowing Bashar had gone out, Aariz had allowed Humeira to turn the staring to Rabiah's house.

"Ise dekho...accident ke baad kitni khili khili lag rahi hai" Aariz said as soon as he saw Rabiah.

"Haan baat toh hai...majra kya hai" Humeira wiggled her eyebrows

"Kuch bhi" Rabiah said hiding her blush.

"Allah..ab toh gaal bhi laal ho rahe hain Rabiah bibi..baat kya hai..kahin nikaah wikaah toh tai nahin ho gaya" Humeira teased more to which Rabiah nodded her head in yes.

"What...." Aariz and Humeira were surprised with the piece of news.

"Chal fatafat puri information....." Humeira sat crossing her legs next to Rabiah

"Woh...mera nikaah Bashar se tai ho gaya hai" Rabiah said pushing her strand of hair.

"What..Bashar sir se...." Humeira was surprised but next second hugged Rabiah out of pure joy "I am so happy"

"Mujhe pata tha....mujhe pata tha" Aariz shook his head "Wo aadmi ki aankhon me hi dikhta hai....jaise mujh jaison ke liye zeher dikhta hai...but
wahi aadmi mila tha tujhe Rabiah"
Aariz was going on and on about all the pros and cons of marrying Bashar when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Aariz stopped blabbering "Kaun hai"

"Wahi aadmi"

Aariz closed his eyes hearing the voice he dreaded and was waiting for his doom....."S sir bas khushi me kuch zyada bol diya"

"Acha"

"Ji sir" Aariz closed his eyes tight feeling Bashar's hand on his head..."Is he going to hit me"

"S sir aapke hone walon bachchon ka iklauta mamujaan hun...."

"Aariz" instead of Bashar, Rabiah hit Aariz's head. Bashar smirked seeing the red hue spreading on her cheeks.

"Aur phir aapke nikaah me kursiyaan kaun sajayega" Aariz had not stopped making Bashar count the reasons he should  leave him alive.

"Baat toh sahi hai" Bashar caressed his bandaged forehead...."Chot kaisi hai"

"Dard thoda hai abhi Sir.." Aariz lied to gain sympathy

"Acha phir aaj raat tum dono yahin ruk jao....mai tum logon ke parents se baat kar lunga....."

"Hum dono ek room me kaise reh"
Before Aariz could shyly utter more words, he got a light hit on his shoulder "Tum mere sath mere room me rahoge"

"Kya..." Aariz was horrified and immediately stood up "Wo bahut hi zaroori kaam hai ghar par aaj Sir...mujhe abhi yaad aaya"

Aariz literally ran out of the room mumbling "Pata chala inke sath sote sote raat me mujhe heart attack aa jaye."

"Mai bhi chalti hun Rabiah...uska drive karna abhi sahi nahin hai" Humeira also took leave waving a bye to Rabiah.

---------------------------------------------------

Two more weeks went by and now Rabia had recovered fully.

"Shaziya mai soch rahin hun....Rabi ke liye ye lehenga order kar dun" Zareena showed a brochure to Shaziya who nudged Rabiah "Tumhari shaadi ki hi baat ho rahi hai"

"Mujhe kapde select karne nahi aate..isliye maine maami ko bola choose karne ke liye..unki choice bahut achi hai" Rabiah pouted showing her displeasure in matters of shopping.

Shaziya shook her head and got busy with Zareena in selecting the outfits.

The Khans were planning a grand wedding as it would be the first and the last wedding in the current generation of the house.

Invites were already sent and now the preparations were going on in full swing.

***********

I know I had said "time lagega" but mai kya karun aaj mai kuch zyada hi free thi😂😂

RAABTA : A collection of short storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें