Chapter 3~The Dream

"WICKED is good." Her voice filled my ears with no way to escape it.

I was watching myself being talked to with a group of people around me. I was clean and not dirty, I was happy.

"Thomas, Teresa and Audrey come with me." The lady spoke directly at me.

My clean self turned to look at a group of three other people.

"Aris, Rachel and Paul please step back." They all nodded at the lady's command.

I followed her into a room. The walls had been painted all white. My younger self staged quiet but I heard things, things in my head.

What's happening? It was a male voice.

Thomas we must be quiet. A female voice.

No, Thomas is right, what is happening? My voice.

Yes I recognized it but my mouth did not move.

"Audrey walk away from Thomas and Teresa and stand in front of them." The lady instructed and I did so. "This will be the last time you will be able to contact them with your mind or see them."

What?Thomas' voice was scared.

NO! My terrified voice was rushed because before I knew it, I couldn't feel them or hear them anymore.

"Follow me Audrey." The lady told me and I looked at my acquaintances sadly.

I walked out of the white room and into another. People hurriedly rushed around me. The lady walked me to a bed and told me to lay down before she placed a gas mask on me.

"Remember Audrey. WICKED is good."

I shot up from my bed. Three boys all huddled around me. I noticed them from earlier, Newt, Alby and Matt.

I gasp and scream it out "Audrey! That's my name!"