Epilogue

Authors Note: I kept this one short but sweet.

Frank's POV

"Alright everyone, class is almost over so pack up your things," I announced to my high school music class. That's right, I'm teaching a high school music class now.

"Mr. Iero?" A student named Ryan came up to my desk. He happened to be one of my favorite students.

"Yes, Ryan?"

"I was wondering when the assignment you talked about in class is due."

"Oh by the end of the month should be fine. Don't sweat it though, we have tons of time before it's time to turn in."

"Okay, thank you." I nodded and he left, walking off to his friend Brendon.

The bell for the end of the day finally rang, and the students filed out of the classroom. I quickly grabbed my stuff and headed out the door, getting into my car.

When I finally arrived home, I opened the door and walked inside.

"Dad!" I heard a voice call out.

"Hey Alex!" I replied while he ran over to me, giving me a big hug. I leaned over and kissed the top of his head. "How was school today, buddy?"

"Not fun," he replied, pouting. "I would rather stay here with dad, he's much cooler than that lady who sits at the desk."

"Hell yeah I'm cool!" And in walked Gerard with a smug smile on his face.

"You're both cool! You draw and write and make picture books," he said while pointing to Gerard. "And you play that guitar and teach a class. Why can't you be my teacher too?" He said to me.

"Aw buddy, I would love to teach you. Maybe when you get into high school, you can have me as a teacher," I said while picking him up. "Now why don't you go get dressed before we go out to eat tonight?"

"Where are we eating?"

"Well, Gee what do you think?"

He pondered for a few moments before answering. "We could go the Mexican Restaurant across the street," he suggested.

"That's a good idea," Gerard said, ruffling Alex's hair. "They have tacos, tamales, burritos, rice, chicken, and a whole bunch more.

"That sounds cool!" Alex exclaimed. "Dad can we go there? Please?" He looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course buddy, we can go there." I set him down. "Now go get dressed so we can leave as soon as possible!" I laughed as he ran down the hallway to his room, closing the door behind him.

"Did you have a good day at work?" Gerard asked.

"Sure did," I replied, leaning forward to kiss him softly on the lips.

"Oh by the way, I need to show you something that Lindsey had made for us." He grabbed my hand and led me to our bedroom, pointing to a spot on the wall.

I got closer and saw two picture frames right beside each other.

One of them had the first note I ever wrote to Gerard, and the other had my wedding vows.

"She got them framed?" I asked. He nodded, and I felt my emotions going crazy. "Oh my god Gee, it's perfect."

I immediately gave him another loving kiss, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"I love you, Gee."

"I love you too, Frankie."

I edited this because the first draft was cringey lol anyway thanks for reading.