13 - Day 3

Hinata woke up with a smile on her face. Today she would tell him. He'd know. He had to know. She quickly got up and got her uniform on. She checked herself in the mirror. She shook her head and put her hair up like she had the day before.

She giggled as she grabbed her bag and headed out the door. How could she not be happy? Since he came into her life her life had turned amazing. She wanted to spend everyday with him.

She was at the school before she knew it. Sakura and Ino were looking in her direction. Sakura was annoyed while Ino had an apologetic look. After what she did she better be like that. But now it didn't matter.

She went to her locker and opened it. Someone came up behind her and covered her eyes. It was something Sasuke had always done. "Guess who," a female voice said. That definitely wasn't Sasuke. "Tenten." A giggle escaped her lips and she leaned against the locker beside Hinata. "How's the lover contest?"

Hinata smirked. "Just fine."

"I saw Naruto going up all on you yesterday."

Hinata shivered. The creep. To think she even liked him before, or better yet had sex with him. Sasuke was way better in so many ways, including sex. "That creep just wants me for my body."

Tenten laughed. "Duh. Anyway we have class till noon today, can you believe it? It has been so long since we had a short day!"

A short day. After school Hinata only hoped she would be able to tell him she loved him.

Hinata shut her locker door, leaving Tenten behind as she headed to her first class. Please hurry time.

             * * * * * *

Sasuke sighed. He was back in the real world helping Konoha prepare for battle. Funny how he hated the village but decided to help anyway. Sakura and him were in control of keeping the hospital patients safe.

He had already got the majority of the patients underground. The last few included Hinata. He was still sad about the fantasy world but there wasn't anything he could do about it now.

As he rolled her down to safety he said. . .

           * * * * * *

School was over now. Thank god. Hinata waited outside for him. He never showed up to class. Where was he?

Around the time the bus left and the school was left empty Hinata decided to walk to his house. She had a key for the place anyway, it was her dad's apartment building.

She arrived in the matter of twenty minutes. She knocked once...twice...nothing. she grabbed the key and unlocked the door. "Sasuke?" There wasn't a reply. She shut the door behind her and roamed the house.

He wasn't there. Hinata sighed and sat on his bed. It still smelt like him. "Stay safe Hinata. I love you."  Hinata looked around. It was Sasuke's voice. Where was it coming from? It echoed until it became quiet again.

Wake up!

What? What was going on? Was that...her voice?

Wake up!

It was her own voice. Hinata stood up. "Wake up from what," she yelled.

Wake up! Sasuke needs you!

"I am awake!"

"I love you, Hinata."

Sasuke's voice again. "I...love you too Sasuke."

Hinata suddenly felt light headed. She grabbed her head.

Wake up!

She fell to the floor and blacked out.