3 - Forbidden Incest

It was nearly midnight. Hinata's mom and dad were asleep by now. Hinata had just finished her homework. She yawned and went to her futon. She laid down and pulled the cover herself. Within minutes she was asleep.

Neji peaked out of his bedroom. He walked over to Hinata's room and slowly opened the door. His cheeks flushed as he saw Hinata's blanket barely covering her. He quietly walked over to her. Her thighs were completely exposed. Her skin was pale but it had a little tan to it. Neji gave a grin as he gently touched her calf. Hinata gave a groan. 

He knew this was wrong but the thoughts couldn't stop, neither would his hands. All he could see was Hinata naked in that apron. She had looked so innocent but so naughty. 

A smell hit his nose and he could feel himself throb. He had already been fully erect. She hadn't gotten off of his mind. He slightly bent down and kissed her legs. She gave another groan. He trailed his hands up her legs till he felt the small clothing hiding her. He hooked his fingers into the small clothing and slowly pulled it down.

Red.

Red panties. He smiled as he got them off her. He could now see what he had seen earlier only this time he had a better view.

He moved away then went to the side of her. He pulled the straps of the dress she was wearing and carefully pulled them off. Her breasts came outside of her dress. She gave a slight moan as the dress slid off her nipples. Neji looked around for a cloth he could put over Hinata's eyes in case she woke up. When he looked up there was a piece on her headboard. He grabbed it and put it onto her eyes. His lips curled into a small smile. 

He ran his thumb over her nipple. Hinata moaned slightly again. When Neji bent down and began to lick her nipple she gasped. "N...Naruto," she whispered. Neji froze. It would be better if she thought this was just a wet dream. He nodded to himself. She would never know. She already thought Naruto was doing it, whoever that was. 

He began to play with her nipples and began to suck them. She continued to moan and gasp. It was definitely music to his ears. Her moans were so sexy, so adorable that he had a hard enough time not putting himself into her. 

"I'm going to take your dress off," Neji whispered. Hinata nodded. Nodded! Neji moved the cloth slightly, her eyes were still closed. He began to slowly take her dress of. He was watching her face the whole time as she bit her lip.

The dress was finally off. Neji could see his sister naked. Her breasts were huge. Her stomach, well there wasn't really a stomach there. Her curves, he bit his own lip admiring her. He scooted down and opened her legs slightly, she opened them with him. "What are you going to do Naruto," she whispered loud enough for Neji to hear. 

Neji's hand moved for itself. His fingers were rubbing her, feeling her completely. She gave a moan. When a finger slipped inside her she gasped. Neji even gasped. When his finger entered her. She was tightening around him.

He moved his face down to her crotch and began to lick the cl*t. Hinata gasped a moan and Neji continued. "Naruto. . .more please. . .I want you," she moaned. That was it. Neji sat up and pulled his boxers down revealing his manhood. He lined it up with her and slowly pushed in. As he did his lips landed on hers. 

So wrong but so right. He began to move as she continued to moan. Neji had lifted her legs, which now rested on his shoulders. "Oh, Naruto!" Hianta wasn't being quiet now. It was only a good thing their parents were all the way across the house and they wouldn't be able to hear anything. 

Soon they stopped and Hinata, still asleep, got on all fours and Neji, once again, ravaged her. She continued to moan uncontrollably. He continued to thrust, sending her boobs bouncing everywhere.