14 - The Finale

Two years had passed since Sasuke left the fantasy world. Two years had changed so much about him. He looked completely different than he did before. His hair was longer and shaggy, hanging in front of his face.

His clothes were rags pretty much. He was a rogue ninja after all. He lived in every village but he barely visited Konoha. He was scared of seeing Hinata stuck to that machine. He would give Sakura the flowers then leave.

Today was the day he was going back. He wanted to see her once more before he settled into his home in Konoha. Naruto was the hokage now, even had a hair cut. Naruto asked Sasuke to move into the village so they could catch up, Sasuke couldn't refuse when he told Sasuke that the Uchiha buildings were being restored.

Sasuke slowly walked to the hospital, taking in a deep breath. This would be the first time he saw her since he left. He walked into the hospital to immediately hear Sakura. She was complaining that a patient wouldn't do as she told to keep him healthy.

The voice that spoke back stopped Sasuke in his tracks. It was a voice he hadn't heard in years. It was the voice he yearned to hear. He slowly walked and saw black hair. His breath caught in his throat. Sakura spotted him and gave a grin. The girl turned around and froze once she saw him.

Hinata. She was awake. She was up. She was...alive. Her eyes widened as she slowly stepped to him. "Sa..suke?" Her voice was a whisper. She was alive. 

He gave a nod. She ran to him. His arms opened out of instinct, holding her close when she enveloped him in her arms. He held her as tight as he could without hurting her. It had been so long since he had been able to hold her.

"I've missed you so much," he barely was able to manage a whisper. Tears were forming in both of their eyes.

"About time you showed up baaaka," Naruto said as he kissed his wife, Sakura.

Sasuke smirked holding Hinata close. "Well it is your fault."

Naruto balled a fist and gave a playful look "You want to go at it Sasuke?"

Sasuke shook his head. "No. I want to spend time with Hinata..." He picked her up in his arms. She yelled giving a giggle. "So if you don't mind we have a lot of catching up to do."

Sasuke walked to the door. When they were outside her put her on her feet and kissed her forehead. "You missed." He gave a smile and kissed her lips. Oh the feeling of her smooth lips. They could send him wild.

"I know this is insane, Sasuke, but would it be alright if I moved in with you?"

Sasuke looked at her. "You act as if you think I don't want you to be my wife."

A large smile came onto her face. "Yes."

Sasuke raised an eyebrow.

"Yes I will be your wife." She smirked.

Sasuke smiled and kissed her lips once more. "Hinata, I love you."

"I love you too, Sasuke." She grinned. "Don't leave me again, even in a fantasy world."

His eyes widened. She knew.

"I was going to tell you that I loved you but you left. Don't you dare do that again."

He grabbed her hips and pulled her close, she blushed. "I never plan on it."

They kissed once more. This time when Sasuke picked Hinata up she wrapped her legs around his hips. She was sending him over the edge. But now it was even better.

She was absolutely his.

She was an Uchiha.

She was his Uchiha.

She was his everything.