8 - Betrayal

Hinata sat at her desk taking notes. Sasuke was sitting behind her. Naruto was teaching his normal lesson. When the students were looking down he looked to Sasuke and glared. Sasuke smirked. He already knew he was under his skin.

Sasuke glanced at Hinata. She still glowed. He was hypnotized by her again. He had been hypnotized a long time ago. He started to draw her. It was his habit in the real world too. When he was letting his team sleep he would draw her. Karin was the only one who knew.

The bell rang too early. The other students froze then began to freak out. Hinata was out of the room. "Fire!" Students ran out of the room and the building. Something caught his attention. Sakura went up to Naruto and rand her hand across his chest. He bit his lip while he looked at her and watched her ass sway.

Sasuke got up and started to go to where the students gathered in front of the school.

He looked for Hinata. She wasn't there. He looked frantically. Sakura caught his eye when she went to the side of the building. Naruto went that way not soon after.

Scream.

Hinata! Sasuke dashed into the building. "Hinata," he yelled her name. Another scream. He ran to that direction. He stopped when he saw Hinata completely surrounded by fire. "Hinata!"

She looked up and shock covered her face. "Sasuke?" He looked above her to see the roof was going to fall in. Shit.

He backed up a bit. This was going to burn him but it was him or her. He ran towards her and jumped through the flames. His clothes caught on fire and he landed on his hands and side.

He stood up. "Trust me." She shook her head. "Hinata you have to trust me!" She paused for a second then nodded. He picked her up. "This might hurt..." Her eyes widened when she looked at him. "Hold on." She held on tight to him as he jumped through the flame again, this time landing on his feet. His clothes were on fire but it was just his bottoms that he stole from Neji.

He quickly got the fire out of his clothes then ran to the students again.

"Oh my gosh where is Hinata!" Ino yelled. Some of the students looked for the girl but no one knew. Then someone yelled look. Sasuke was coming out of the building with Hinata in his arms. She was clinging to him for dear life.

They were both covered in ash. Naruto and Sakura came from the side of the building. Naruto was wiping lipstick off him. That bastard.

Sasuke sat Hinata down. The nurse came by checking to make sure they were alright. Sasuke looked at Sakura who continued to wink at Naruto. He will be destroyed.

Hinata looked at Sakura and followed her vision. Why was Sakura looking at Naruto? He was her boyfriend! She looked at Sasuke. This man. He saved me yet he barely knew me.

When he turned to look at her there was rage then relief. What was he mad about? What did he have relief when he looked at her? Coincidence.

Sasuke continued to look at Hinata. He wish he could take her into his arms again. It felt right again.

Hinata soon was able to move and thanked Sasuke. "It was no problem." She smiled and walked away. He watched her as Ino and Sakura walked up to her, hooking their arm with her. I love you, Hinata.