Part 2 - Uchiha Beginning

Welcome to the second part of the story. This originally was two "books" but I decided to make it so it was one. So enjoy...I mean this is kind of old and I only went through to get the grammar mistakes fixed. So...enjoy my very old writing style.

------------------------------------------------------ ☽   ✧   ☾  ------------------------------------------------------

Sasuke grinned as he held Hinata's hand. He still couldn't believe it. She was awake, in Konoha. His smile widened. He would probably never get over it. He had spent so long in the fantasy realm that he couldn't believe what he was even seeing. He continued to pinch himself as Hinata giggled beside him.

The streets were filled with life. Lights were illuminating the night. Sasuke held Hinata close as they passed other stores. Most of the people were welcoming Hinata back. Almost everyone knew what had happened. Barely anyone knew Sasuke had gone in after her, and he wanted it to stay that way.

"Sasuke!"

Sasuke turned to look to see Kiba. "Hey Kiba."

"Been a while hasn't it?"

Sasuke gave a nod. Kiba noticed Hinata and hugged her. "I'm so proud of you Hinata!"

She gave a giggle again. She was giggly today. Then again he would be too..if he even knew how to giggle.

Kiba, Sasuke and Hinata chatted for a little before Kiba had to leave for a mission. Sasuke held onto her tightly as they continued to walk.

They reached the Uchiha home sooner than expected. As Naruto had said the clan's homes were being rebuilt. Sasuke's home was already built. He smiled when he saw the home he once new. The memories his brother had left were to protect Sasuke, he understood that now. Now he was going to raise his own family in this house.

Mom, Dad. Watch my family grow for generations. I will live up to the Uchiha's name.