End

Trees were going by ina blur. It had been a week since he had been home. The missions were keeping him from his family. Today was Akio's tenth birthday. Today was the day he was also graduating from Konoha's academy. He was the youngest to graduate and become a full fledged ninja.

Sasuke stopped at Naruto's office. "Accomplished," Sasuke said.

Naruto smirked. "Go Sasuke. Your son is probably waiting for you. You can tell me how the mission went after."

Sasuke nodded and darted out of the building and to the academy. He quickly picked out Hinata and sat next to her. Her eight month pregnant belly was out far. Sasuke kissed her stomach then her lips. It was their second child, this time however was a female. They were going to name her Yori.

"Akio Uchiha," Iruka's son said. Akio stood up and gave a smile. His hair was not long like Itachi's but his eyes were still like his mothers. He had been trying to do the sharrigan and only succeeded once. Sasuke wasn't mad about it though, he was perfect already.

Akio looked to the crowd and almost immediately found his father. A large grin came onto his face as he took the headband. He walked back to his seat looking down at the head band.

After the ceremony Sasuke waited for Akio to come out. When he did Akio ran to Sasuke who had open arms for him. "I was afraid you wouldn't make it!"

Sasuke smirked. "And miss a big day like this? Never." Sasuke kissed his forehead and grinned.

Akio put his hand onto Hinata's stomach, he was quite protective over his unborn sister. "When you graduate I'll make sure to be there and protect you."

Sasuke and Hinata smiled.

"What, no hug for me?" Itachi came from the ceremony room with shades on.

Akio turned to look at him and huffed. "No. You freak me out."

Sasuke laughed. Even as a baby Akio didn't like Itachi. Though Akio had been fond of Itachi as a trainer.

Itachi put two fingers to Akio's head. "Watch it kid. Don't speak to your uncle like that"

Akio rubbed his forehead.

"Don't worry, he used to do that to me too," Sasuke said to Akio.

Karin wrapped his arms around Itachi. Oh yeah...they were engaged and expecting a kid. Karin was only in her first few weeks and their wedding was a few days away. "Be nice Ita," she said as she kissed his cheek making Itachi blush.

Sasuke smirked and led Akio and Hinata away from the love birds before Akio learned about something he shouldn't know yet.

They got home fairly quickly. Akio now had a room was was painted in black with the Uchiha symbol over his bed. Yuri already had her room painted and waiting for her.

Sasuke helped Hinata sit on the couch. Once Sasuke sat down Akio jumped onto his lap making him grunt. He landed on his jewels. Hinata just laughed.

The past ten years Sasuke had been going onto missions to provide for his family as well as training his son. He had the bakugan down and was slowly learning the sharrigan. He knew Akio would pass him some day and he waited for that day. He hoped his son would be powerful and continue the Uchiha legacy.

Hinata laid her head onto Sasuke's shoulder as Akio continued to flip the channels. This was Sasuke's life now. And he loved ever second of it.