Chapter 24

In the prisoners' cells, the three hedgehogs had already woken up. Shadow and Scourge shouted at each other. While Umbra wailed. Although they couldn't see each other, they could hear each other's voices.

"What is it, Umbra?" Screamed the green hedgehog. "Are you going to cry now? It remains the same fag as always."

"Shut up, Scourge. Your fight is with me."

"You suddenly became talkative now. Is that what a wall does with the ultimate life form?"

"Thank you that this is between us."

"Do not make me laugh. You lost to that bat girl."

"Don't talk about her." Shadow ground his teeth.

"Or what? Are you going to cry like your fag version next door?"

"You should stop involving others in your fights, you coward."

"Why don't you shut up a little, Scourge?" A female voice spoke.

Umbra ran to the wall to talk to whoever had arrived. All cells were missing space for food to pass. The hedgehog put an eye on that space, trying to see the person outside. "Tynna? Are you there?"

Scourge did the same. When he saw that it really was she was nervous. "Tynna. Get me out of here soon."

The thylacine ignored him and the hedgehog started shouting insults at her. Tynna went to Shadow's cell and asked him to come closer, and so the hedgehog did. The two talked in a whisper. Scourge shouted, wanting to know what they were talking about. She then passed something through the space on the wall and Shadow took it. The robots realized this and headed for her.