PROLOGUE

*********

God doesn't give the hardest battle to his toughest soldier.....
He creates the toughest soldier through life's hardest battles......

*********

Selena was sitting on her throne and watching below. She was watching her most loved kingdom ETHOPIA which was now covered in dark clouds and hell Storm was ragging all over it. She stood up and faced the window of her castle. Warm arms encircled her waist and hot breath fanned her neck. Instead of being startled she sighed and nestled against the hard chest of her love. "What are you worried about my love?" he asked lowly. Not even the smallest detail of her life gets past him.

She sighed and replied "Look there mon amour. My favourite queen died giving birth to my daughter queen Silvia's reincarnation today. Silvia has never experienced her father's love before and now due to the death of his queen king does not even acknowledge her. How is she gonna survive this cruel world all alone? She is so young and alone. "

"Don't worry love. She is young, but she has your soul Cara Mia... And once she recalls who she is she really will be indestructible. Don't you worry... Even alzar is there for her. Sure he forgot her but his heart still remembers her, yearns for her like mine for you as every breath I take. " Mighty Hades replied. A small smile broke on Selena's lips.

" As long as you're there with me every step even in hell becomes beautiful like taking a walk in heaven my love, my king, my hades... "Selena whispered and put her lips on his..........

 "Selena whispered and put her lips on his

Cover of the book guys

Made by Author,
Siya.....✍