CHAPTER 12

*****

The best gift send by God to me... I call him dad....

~ Siya Rose Maan pratap singhania

*****

When doctor said girl,
All were sad except father!
He rushed into the room to look her!
He was astounded,
When that cuteness grabbed his finger...
On her birth when everyone was disappointed,
He held his princess and promised to build empire of her dreams....

~Maanveer pratap singh singhania

*****

Dedicated to 15091998Ayaana
And
hazellevesque189

Maan's POV...

I was sitting on a chair beside king size bed of Anirudh's room. My little baby was lying all pale and with machines on his bed.. Now you would ask me how that can happen. After I confirmed the royal mark, I and my friends were just waiting for doctor to complete his check when great Anirudh Raizada barged in the room!

The temperature of the room decreased to certain degrees and cold, fear and dread settled. Once he saw little baby his aura shifted to deadly and lethal. Even I and others his dad too were forced to bow and submit! Never have I experienced such an aura before! Lethal, regal, dominating, demanding yet graceful and polished like a true king. LIKE ALZAR HIMSELF!!

"Shift her to my room in palace immediately." One line. A sentence. An order. Dr. Frank vigorously nodded and all arrangements were made immediately! Even we kings have no authority over docs and healers! But the alarming thing was after little baby was shifted he came in the palace with same lethal,cold Aura. It was suffocating!

Queens like kaamini and Antara who were made queens not borned fainted on the spot! Arjun, Rudy, kabir(mikhail's son), tarun(Anand's son) were literally on their knees in forceful submission on the spot. We kings couldn't even raise our heads. And ministers and workers? Don't even ask! They were trembling like they are gonna pee themselves any moment.

And his highness king Anirudh? He didn't even spare a glance in their direction and entered his room where little baby was placed! All were at the vast king size room of his highness where no one was allowed except summoned. His strict orders were "All will stay here and protect little one till she is conscious! I will kill if even one of her hair falls from her head!" and it was so forced that I found myself nodding!

And than he left! Just like that! And after five minutes here I am sitting in a chair. All the important people are looking at my baby like their life depends on it! Probably it does! I stood up and cleared my throat, "Well people you are my family so I want to announce that I found my little baby!" I said. Gasps we're heard. "Finally! Took you long enough dad! Now let her wake-up!" Ashley mumbled.

I blanched. "You knew it Ashley? And you didn't even bothered to tell me? How long huh? How long?" I almost yelled. "Look dad, first it was not my place to tell! She was and is not ready yet! If she would have she would have told you yesterday itself! And I knew it for almost ten years and not because she told me! But because I recognized her. And dad you are her father you should have recognized her at the instant because I did in two days! But you didn't so that's not my fault! "Ashley said. She is right!" Ashley you don't talk to daddy like that! And what are you talking about? "Liza asked." Would you please shut up? "Ashley answered rudely.