Chapter 27

I decide to not worry about Harry tonight. I have a date with Niall and worrying about harry will only ruin it. Well, not date... is it? I don't even know what to call this. I finish getting ready just in time to here knocking on the door. I open the door, and am greeted with the same contagious smile that I was greeted with the other day.

"Hey beautiful." He says and I find myself blushing slightly. "Hi." I reply lamely, I can't mess this up.

He takes my hand and leads me to his car. He opens the passenger door and helps me in. I smile and thank him and watch as he moves to the other side.

Basically we went and ate dinner at Jalapeño's, then made our way to the theater. I have never heard of any of the movies that were playing but Niall assures me that Fault In Our Stars was a good one so I agreed of course.

A big bucket of popcorn, Sour Patch Kids, and two Sodas later we take our seat all the way at the top row. We laugh and snack on our popcorn, and I will have to say Niall is very funny, and cute, but there is still a certain someone I can't get out of my mind.

Harry's POV

I fight the urge to text her, or get up and make myself go to that stupid ass theater I know they are at. I shouldn't feel this way, I shouldn't give a shit, but I do, and I know I deserve this. I deserve this torture of knowing another man can easily take her away from me. But I'm to stubborn to just sit back and let it happen.

"I'm going to find her." I announce to my cousin. His eyes go wide and he automatically shakes his head no. "No you're not because number one you can barely get around, and two you don't need to ruin their time together, you already done it one time." He says sternly. Leave it to me to have a goody two shoes for a cousin.

"Watch me." I reply and stand up a lot slower than I wish right now, I am about annoyed at everything, everything pisses me off lately, especially now. I go to move but am blocked by Zayn.

"Harry sit down."

"Move the fuck out of my way Zayn."

"No."

"Don't make me do something I'm going to regret." I warn

"You're not going to do shit, so sit your ass down before you hurt yourself more."

"I'd take the physical pain instead of what I am feeling right now." I reply, my voice betraying me as it cracks. Dammit Styles.

"Harry sits down and we can talk about this... Please?" He says and I sigh before I sit back down. A million things are running through my mind and they all have to do with the beautiful mystery I have still yet to uncover.

"I like her." I say and Zayn chuckles "Well duh, everyone can see that."

"But I'm no good for her." I tell him, and I feel a hand come up to my shoulder, "You don't know that man, she could be what you need to get through all of this."

"She can't know about me Zayn, she will run, I know she will."

"You don't-"

"Yes Zayn I do." I cut him off. He sighs and mumbles whatever before turning on the TV.

"I'm going to go get a shower." I tell him and get up slowly. "I don't think you should go to school tomorrow either Harry." Zayn tells me as he gets up and put the plastic around my arm and fixes the water. I feel so fucking helpless.

I want to argue but I just nod yes because I know he is right, and really I'm not sure I am ready to face Avery and Niall. I know it will hurt, and I know I can't cause a scene. This is something I am just going to have to accept.