Chapter 2- Nice Seeing You Again

"I just can't believe that guy managed to hack in so quickly. It's like he knew their system inside and out."

Donnie's ramblings were getting annoying. Especially because they were about him.

"And every Kraang base we've gone into lately has been almost wiped clean of data! More specifically on April!!"

Raph glared at the purple-masked turtle quickly, "Which is exactly why we should be finding him instead of just sitting here! I say we just go after him and teach him a lesson!" He then gave one last swift kick to his punching bag.

Leo scoffed, "because it'll be so easy to find him. Did you forget we live in a giant city with thousands of people?"

Raph rolled his eyes, plopping down
onto the couch.

"Then what do you suggest, oh fearless leader."

Leo looked up from his comic book, annoyed. Raph stared back, waiting for an answer.

".... I don't know yet."

Raph facepalmed, "so much for your planning."

"Why don't we just set a trap or something" Mikey suddenly suggested, his gaze never leaving the tv screen on which he was currently playing video games on.

The two older turtles glanced at Donnie. He stared down at his hands, clearly thinking over many possible options.

"Mikey actually has a decent idea. I'll see what I can do."

With that he scrambled off to his lab, leaving the two to silently debate on Mikey's intellect.

   Taking tech from the Kraang, Donnie managed to set up some sort of computer. He had informed the other three that it gave off the same electric waves the Kraang tech emitted. The turtles then found an old abandoned warehouse to place it in.

"If my assumptions are correct, this guy might be following the waves to choose his next location."

Raph stared at the small console on the table in front of us, unimpressed. "So... this is gonna work?"

Donnie shrugged, "Hopefully. Now get into position."

Raph begrudgingly hid behind a large storage container, peeking out every so often. There was silence for a while, making him increasingly frustrated.

This isn't gonna work, we're wasting our time!

As if on que, there was a quiet thump, easily possible to miss if there was any noise. Raph peeked out again, and saw the guy from before standing there, staring at the device in front of him.

The guy knew something was off.

"Now!"

Donnie jumped from his spot first, using his bo-staff to back the guy into Mikey's line of sight. He went to chain the guy up, but Raph watched in annoyance as he pulled out his weird disk thing and cut the chain in half, which burst into the same small pixel bits he had seen before.

"Guys! Get him!" Mikey yelled, and Leo and Raph quickly followed the guy before he could get away.

The two turtles chased him back onto the rooftops, following him as he jumped from roof to roof. He was definitely fast, Raph was determined to make sure they caught him.

"Stay behind him!" Raph quickly yelled, then split off from Leo before he could protest.

He quickly jumped up onto the taller rooftops, keeping an eye on the guy as they ran. Raph was able to catch up to him, but he needed to act quick.

It was now or never!

Raph jumped down from the rooftop, and landed exactly on top of the guy.

They both grunted, slamming down onto the floor. Raph quickly pulled out his sai and stabbed them into the floor, trapping the other's arms.

"Nice seeing you again" He chuckled, smirking down at his captive. The stranger struggled for a few moments, then let out a soft sigh.

"Well played. Enjoy this while it lasts" he replied, laughing a bit after. Just as he finished, another disk whizzed past me.

Raph yelped, jumping away.

"oh come on, what now?!" Leo groaned, having just landed beside him.

Two figures jumped down on the rooftop, both clearly female. The one who had thrown the disk had a similar suit, but it was white with icy blue accents. The one next to her wore a suit similar in type and color to the guy, except the accents were a dark crimson red.

"Back off, and we'll spare your lives" the one in the black suit growled, her voice distorted into a weird mechanical sound.

Raph narrowed his eyes, "Who are you?"

The white one stepped over to the guy, pulling out his sai and throwing them across the rooftop. She helped the guy up, then they all turned to the turtles.

"I have a feeling this won't be our last meeting. Until next time." the guy spoke, before turning and running back along the rooftops with the other two beside him.

Raph picked up his sai, groaning in frustration.

"Next time.... next time I'll force them to show us who they are."

Leo shook his head, "let's just be glad they aren't trying to kill us."

With that, the two turned back to meet with up Donnie and Mikey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, it's Miles :)
Sorry for adding these two girls in, they aren't really OCs, I just needed to add them for the story.

Plz point out any grammar mistakes if there are any, and I hope you enjoyed this chapter!