Chapter 17- Mom Come Pick Me up, They're Doing Blood

Ok I know I said was gonna update on Wednesday but.... hehe no<3.  Hope you enjoy the chapter!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(M/N), What are you doing?! Move!"

Raph shouted, pulling the frozen boy out of the way of the mutant's incoming claws.

"Fuck... sorry. I didn't even realize I stopped, I... shit, where do we go?!"

(M/N) quickly regained his composure. What the hell even happened there?

Raph looked around, swearing under his breath. The two of them had been separated from the group, the beams leading to the vent having been shot down.

"Here, this way."

He grabbed (M/N)'s hand, pulling him down into the chaos, destroying Kraang bots as they made for the exit into the hallway.

"Uhh... where now?" (M/N) asked, looking between the three different routes they could take.

"Shit... this way."

"Are you sure-"

"Nope. Let's go."

(M/N) couldn't help but laugh at the red-masked turtle, following him down the hallway he had chosen.

The path led them into a large room, with only a Kraang computer in the center.

"Ok... this is creepy" (M/N) mused, walking over.

He may as well snoop around while they have a small chance.

(M/N) quickly pulled up files on the mutant, easily finding them since the whole project must've been recent. His eyes scanned the screen, searching for one specific detail.

"Hurry it up, idiot!" Raph hissed, but he eventually sidled over to where the (H/C) haired boy was standing.

There was a moment of silence, until finally...

"How the fuck did they get my blood?!"

Raph blinked, looking up at the screen after maybe sort of possibly admiring (M/N)'s features.

"What do you mean?"

"That blood that they gave the mutant. It was mine. I think that's how... it was able to tell I was there. But why..."

(M/N) was trying to logic the situation out. Why would they need a mutant to track him dow-

Oh.

Oh no.

They were looking for him.

As this realization set in, (M/N)'s eyes glanced over to the section about the mutant itself.

His earlier assumptions were right. They had apparently combined a human female who had touched lava and then they administered the ooze.

(M/N) grimaced. That might be the most painful procedure he's read about... 

Before he could tell Raph about his other discovery, the door to the room was smashed open, and the mutant crawled in, letting out a low rumble.

"Fuck, Uhh.. here, there's a window!" Raph shouted, and the pair began to run towards it.

As if their situation couldn't get any worse, (M/N) was suddenly grabbed by the arm and hauled back and onto the ground.

"RAPH!" (M/N) cried out, being held down by the figure while just barely avoiding a dagger to his neck.

The two wrestled on the floor for a moment, (M/N) slamming his elbow into the other's side. The figure retaliated, grabbing their dagger and leaving a long cut on (M/N)'s leg.

Just as it appeared that he was about to die, the mutant ran over, grabbing the masked figure and swinging them into the wall.

Raph took this chance to help (M/N) up and carry him up to the window.

(M/N) pulled out his disk, handing it to Raph, who quickly smashed the glass.

"Shit, we still gotta lose that thing!" Raph growled, carefully moving (M/N) into a piggyback position so he could jump to the next rooftop.

The pair traveled across the rooftops, hearing the thumping steps of the lava monster right behind them.

"Any ideas?" (M/N) asked, looking behind them and panicking as he saw how close the creature's claws were.

Raph looked around, desperately searching for anything they could use.

His eyes landed on a water tower.

"Got one, hold on tight!"

(M/N) braced himself for the sudden jump up the water tower's beams, until he was eventually set down beside where Raph was readying to stab the metal outside.

The turtle watched as the creature came closer, bringing his arm up, ready to swing.

(M/N) was just ready for this to be over so they could go home and he could sleep.

*(M)... (M/N)..*

He froze.

That voice... in his head?

It was too familiar.

(M/N) watched as the mutant came closer, and then... stopped at the base of the tower.

Suddenly, all the points connected, and realization dawned on him. In the blink of an eye, (M/N) caught Raph's arm before he could stab the tower.

"What the hell?!" Raph shouted, staring at the other in annoyance and confusion.

"Don't! I think..."

(M/N) turned to look down at the mutant, who was just staring up at them now.

Staring at him.

"I think that's Dalis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like this might've been easy to see coming but  Yeah❤️

Not much else to say about this chapter, but I hope you enjoyed!!

-Miles✨