Chapter 10- A Moment of Chaos

(M/N) dashed across the rooftops, his heart pounding in his chest as he made his way back down to the manhole cover he had exited only about an hour earlier.

Funny how quick things can change.

He hesitantly made his way down the ladder, securing the cover above him before he fully dropped down.

He would've been grossed out like earlier, but he was too busy trying to process the fact that the people he worked for wanted him dead.

What did he do?

What was the point??

Who the hell did he even work for???

All these thoughts swam around in his head as he tried to recall the way back to the turtles' home.

After a few minutes of panicking and walking in circles, he eventually found the entrance to the lair.

He let out a small sigh of relief, and slipped inside quietly. He had no idea how he was going to explain his current situation.

(M/N) stood just outside of the living room area, listening for any voices or movement.

The room was silent.

After another internal debate and a moment of working himself up, he finally called out.

"Hello??"

There was a pause, then suddenly a female voice called back.

"Who's there?"

He froze.

Who the hell was that?!

(M/N) materialized his helmet, pulling out his disk and walking in silently, sticking to the wall. No way in hell he was taking any chances, even if it didn't make sense that there was already another agent out for him.

"Come out!! Or else I'll... uh..." the female continued, and as (M/N) peaked around the corner, he could make out the girl standing in their kitchen area.

She had ginger hair, tied up in a ponytail, and she wore a yellow shirt and some shorts with leggings under them.

Weird style choice but (M/N) wasn't going to judge.

Oh shit, hold on... she looked familiar.

(M/N) stared at her for a moment longer, before finally remembering why.

This was April O'Neil!

He was about to step out and reveal himself to the girl when another voice behind him caught both of their attention.

"(M/N)?!"

Raph stared at the figure in front of him, confused. Why the hell was he in their lair again?

The (H/C) haired boy let out a sigh of relief at the familiar face, dematerializing his helmet.

Raph took one look at the boy's expression, and could immediately tell that something was wrong.

"What happened? Why are you here? Are you alright??"

The bombardment of questions overwhelmed (M/N), making him take a step back and raise his hands in an effort to get the turtle to stop.

"Ok can someone please tell me what's going on, who is this?!"

Donnie and the two other turtles walked in, the purple masked turtle walking over to April and explaining everything.

(M/N) just walked over to the red-masked turtle and absentmindedly let his head rest on the turtle's shoulder.

He really needed a break.

Raph froze, a bit flustered but mostly concerned. He gently took (M/N)'s hand and led him towards the couch, sitting him down.

"You look like shit... get some rest. You can tell me tomorrow."

(M/N) nodded, grateful for the opportunity to sleep. He laid back, and as soon as his head hit the cushion, he was out like a light.

Raph looked down at the (H/C) haired boy, his thoughts racing. But he stayed silent, letting the other sleep.

He could just tell tomorrow was going to be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is just a bit of things to more firmly set the plot, but don't worry there shall be more cute moments between our two boys because I also am in need of some fluffy moments.

Actually, speaking of cute moments, if any of y'all have cute scene requests for the reader and Raph, feel free to let me know cuz I'll be in need of some later 👀
Ok ok that's all.

Fun note- every time I write disk, I keep reading it as dick and it makes me fucking c a c k l e every time (I have a weird ass sense of humor 😔✌️)

- Miles✨