Chapter 103 - Let's do a call.

CHAPTER 103

Harry’s P.O.V

‘’You’ve got to be kidding me,’’ I said under my tensed breath. ‘’You do know that you’re going to hurt her even more by doing this, right?’’

Louis sounded like a very desperate, lost child. ‘’I absolutely do know that, I promise. The thing is, her family literally forced me-‘’

‘’Fuck the literally.’’ I said, hands in my head. ‘’I really don’t know how I should tell her this.’’

Sounding tired, Louis replied: ‘’Neither do I.’’

Seconds later I decided to end the call. Louis has been calling me back and forth since two days ago, only bringing news that isn’t very pleasant- especially not for Luna. He has been chanting the same thing, and by the nature’s coincidence the thing is the one Luna has seen on her dreams these days.

It all started two days ago when I was still on Niall’s house. He told me that Luna’s family was dead panicking and wanting to meet Luna again.

At first, I wondered what bought Luna’s family to feel something like that. For as what I was told, her family didn’t seem to be liking her very much that she left. But then, Louis told me this story:

‘’Remember that day we were all gathered in London for the sake of Liam and Niall’s joined birthday party? In the afternoon when Luna was still staying with Niall, Luna went out to look for a dress to wear for the night.

‘’When she was wandering around the mall, she bumped with Olivia. You do know who Olivia is, right? Olivia was the same Olivia that came with Luna that midnight in NYC, and she got to hang out with me. Okay, back to the story. Olivia then told her that she was waiting for her boyfriend to pick her boyfriend, and that boyfriend of hers is Willton.

‘’Olivia invited Luna to meet her boyfriend- Willton- but Luna of course refused it. Olivia said Luna had an excuse to go to the toilet for apparently she had a stomachache. Maybe it was true, but then there was a truth that Luna did not know.

‘’Willton came earlier than Olivia expected and spotted Luna from afar. Even though he hadn’t seen her for more than two years, Willton still recognized Luna just so instantly. He thought of approaching her, but his willing failed as he saw Luna went away. On the way delivering Olivia home, he told Olivia the story. From then, Willton told his family about what he saw with Olivia blabbering the details. You know what came after that.’’

I wasn’t able to speak anything when Louis told me that. That incident was the only thing I didn’t know ever since I met Luna. I do know that Luna’s family is in London- that’s why she decided to leave with me- but I didn’t really know how she knew that. She didn’t tell me how she had met Willton or the rest of her family member in London. Now things are getting clear, and I am made afraid.

What should I tell her? How should I tell her? I clearly can’t just spit it out in front of her that her family is going to be here in two days’ time. Avoiding to tell her the news will not be the best option, either. It’s better to let her know the truth rather than have her find the truth herself, it will just lead to another fight. I bit my fingers in worry- the haunting habit of mine since I was a boy. Gemma walked past me and frowns.

‘’What’s wrong, Harry?’’ She asked, a glint of care spotted on her eyes.

‘’Luna’s family is coming here in a couple days-‘’ I stopped myself from talking. What the hell did I just say? I instructed myself to calm down. Gemma didn’t even know Luna yet and she surely wouldn’t tell Luna such a news.