Chapter 47 - D R U N K

CHAPTER 47

(Soundtrack : Neon Lights, Demi Lovato)

‘’You? Going to the club?’’ Louis responds to my earlier statement.

‘’Yeah. Anyone dislike that?’’ I smirk. I want to just play it hard with Louis. I don’t want to be afraid of him again, I just wanna show I’m strong enough to resist him.

‘’Of course not! We’d love to have fun with ya.’’ Niall laughs. Harry looks at me and ask me, ‘’Are you sure?’’

‘’Yeah. I won’t drink tho, I’m just joining you guys.’’ I reassure them, and also myself.

‘’Alright. We’re going now. Do you need to change? I mean, do you bring clothes? We do, but we think you don’t.’’ Liam says as he wears a new t-shirt. I laugh and say, ‘’I’m not sweaty like you guys, so I guess I won’t need to change.’’

I wait for them changing themselves nervously. I scroll my phone aimlessly, and sometimes I gulp and ask myself whether I’m going to do the right thing. Never have I been to a club before, and for me club is a ‘dangerous’ place for people like me. But I know these lads are just going to have some fun- I know they’re not going to make a big big mess. And I also know they won’t harm me or lead me to do something stupid. I just trust them.

It’s not long until they finish dressing. We call a cab and head to the nearest club, I don’t know what the name is but I guess the boys are already familiar with it.

Harry sits next to me and keeps holding my hand. Sometimes he rubs the palm of my hand. I look at him and frown, ‘’What’s the matter, Harry?’’

‘’I don’t know, I just feel like you’re not so happy with your decision.’’ He says.

I laugh to his state of overacting. ‘’Harry!’’ I laugh. ‘’I’m mature enough to make decisions.’’

‘’Oh yea, I do forget that you’re this mature British girl.’’ Harry laughs.

I think it’s about 20 minutes until we arrive the club. Security guards are already waiting- seriously? Do we really need security guards when we’re going to a club? I mean, what are they here for? To carry the boys when they’re drunk, so that they’re not raped by the aggressive fans?

Harry holds my hand tightly as we walk to the club. I can hear loud music beating, sending me shivers through my spine. This makes me wonder whether it’s a good decision for me to actually come here.

‘’There’s no need to be nervous, we’re not gonna make you drunk and rape you here.’’ Harry laughs as we enter the club even more deeper. ‘’I can tell you’re nervous. Just relax, yeah?’’ He rubs the palm of my hand, his big thumb feeling warm as it stings my skin.

‘’Yeah I.. Okay.’’ I eventually say.

The rest of the lads join me and Harry. We find a good seat and Louis comes out, ‘’I’m gonna order the drinks.’’

‘’I’m not into any drinking okay?’’ I speak to him. Louis smirks, ‘’We’ll see.’’

‘’What do you mean-‘’ I yell. Louis ignores my statement and just goes away, laughing. Seriously is there something wrong with his head tonight?

All of the boys chorus into a deep laugh. I frown, not really understanding what they are meaning. I just let it go and I grab my camera, looking through the photos of the boys in their gig tonight to remove my awkward state.

‘’You’ve never been in a club before?’’ Zayn nudges. I’m sat between him and Harry, and this might lead to a fun night.

‘’Never. Actually I myself can’t believe that I’m down to here tonight.’’ I confess, releasing a laugh.