Chapter 82 - Don't hold your breath.

CHAPTER 82

(Soundtrack : Don’t Hold Your Breath, Nicole Scherzinger)

Louis’ P.O.V

‘’Eleanor, I’m sorry but everything should end here.’’ I say as I look down, not feeling so brave enough to face Eleanor. I don’t know what comes into me until I literally decided to dump Eleanor, until I’m actually doing it right now.

Eleanor doesn’t react angrily or being mad, just tears are present to show her deep sadness. She holds my hand and questions why, but I turn my face around and release her weak grip. I look straight at the door handle and open it, leaving Eleanor alone in the hotel room which was once rented for us two. We are having a holiday back in Doncaster, because she missed seeing my hometown she said. She even requested to stay in a hotel instead of staying in my house, just because she wanted everything to be epic and romantic. But little did she know I’ve had this all planned..

I can still hear Eleanor crying out my name in despair, but strangely my heart doesn’t feel any pity for her. What I’m pity for is myself, since everything just comes to realization that I’m so practically stupid.

What’s the use of all this time? The once beautiful relationship turns back into such a waste of time. Is Eleanor the one? Is she the one who can provide me such an immortal love? Is she capable enough to wait for me, for years?

I quickly run to the direction of the park in which Luna used to spare her time to sit down and take photographs. I know she might not be there now since probably she is with Harry in Holmes Chapel but who else cares? Nothing closes the opportunity of her being there. I don’t care whether my stuffs are left forgotten in my hotel room, I can just get them back anytime.

‘’Luna? Luna!’’ I shout. The atmosphere of the events back to 6 years ago still freshly lingers on my mind. Those times when Luna secretly went to the park just to meet up with me, that first kiss I gave for her.. I never expected this day of regretting everything would just come.

In such a despair and need to see her I see a blonde girl, holding her camera and photographing the amazing clovers.

S-She’s here?

‘’Luna? Luna?’’

That her who I call doesn’t bother to respond. Does she really hate me, that much?

Without thinking much I run and approach her fast. Panting, I tap her shoulder and look at her.

‘’Luna? Luna Strittle? Do you still remember me?’’

It is really her. Two blue eyes leave their firm attention from the camera to me.

Those two blue eyes, who used to look at me with gladness and pure state of being so happy.. Are not stabbing me with the brand new cold look.

‘’Louis? What are you doing here.’’ She coldly speaks. No smile attached or no twinkle in her eyes, just a completely cold tone. She hangs her camera in her neck and strangely looks at me.

‘’I-I’m here for you. A-Aren’t you happy for it?’’ I try to hold her hand. ‘’Aren’t you happy that I’m finally here, for you’ve been waiting for me for years?’’

‘’Waiting for you?’’ She asks as she releases my hand in such a quick, harsh movement. ‘’You can’t touch me now, Louis, there’s no feeling left.’’

I’m all left shocked with her words. Not an actual shock, but somehow it scatters my heart into pieces.

What else should I say? I’ve lost sentences to state, but I’ve gone too far. I should do this.