Chapter 89 - Burnt.

CHAPTER 89

Harry’s P.O.V

I follow her fast running as quick as possible, until one of my slippers get lost. Seriously, she runs really fast. Even though she is sad and all teary, she still has that power to move her body quickly. I despise how quick she has to always run away from me, I really wish she could just sit down and let me calmly explain things.

I lose her direction of running for I don’t realize it when I slower my pace. Oh, how fortunate. She is now nowhere to be found and I’m now standing in the middle of the hotel corridor, panting like a motherfucker. Gig has been sufficiently tiring and catching after Luna is also as tiring as hell. If I get her it will be much better, but now? I lose her, again. This cycle is so damn tiring.

Where will she might be right now?

My thoughts of where Luna might be right now are broken by the sound of my phone. Is it her, text-messaging me? Not a chance. She left her phone on the bed, exactly like what she did when she also got lost about one or two weeks ago.

My first will is to ignore the text but my right hand are already dipping to my pocket, grabbing the phone. What the hell, it’s been 30 minutes since I stand here thinking about all of the possibilities. Thinking of her will never be enough for me. With a slight hope that some sort of miracle can happen, I click on the text message and gasp.

‘’Bro, why don’t you go to the nearest nightclub from the hotel? I just tuned in with Eleanor and we saw Luna alone.. Why don’t you join in?

P. S. : Don’t text back, I won’t reply. I’m sure I will get wasted in any minutes now.’’

The message is for sure from Louis. What is he doing in the club? Oh, he mentioned he’s in the bar with that Eleanor girl. Great then, at least he’s not going to the club to meet Luna or mess with her again. I know the thought of Luna being in some random nightclub alone creeps me, but it somehow relieves me as well since she has no other guy around her.

It’s only me that can be around her. Nobody else can.

With that message I hurriedly run to the outside the hotel and call a taxi at once. Midnight, it’s midnight time again. Why does everything seem to be happening at midnights these days? Everything happens from the best to the worst at midnights, and I didn’t expect all of this to happen when I was sitting on Luna’s side on some random park in New York. All I was thinking was, I made a ‘deal’-or contract we should say-, Luna would gladly accept- in which she did, we would get to know each other even more and more better, I could make her fall in love and that’s it, we can sew some beautiful love stories together.

‘’Yeah, that’s why. I want you to be my personal photographer so that you can photograph me everytime I want to, because you seem to be a really proffesional photographer. Plus, we can spend more time together.’’

I slightly smile at the taxi window as I recall my words to Luna that midnight in New York. To be honest, I never really took Luna’s incredible photographic skills too seriously for her criteria to be my personal photographer. From the start, I already knew that our photographic deals are never going to be really done anyway. I was only taking her as my personal photographer because I want to spend my midnights with her, not with her shiny black camera. I only used the photographic deal as a reason for her to be with me all the time. I was really confident that I’ve always got this set on my mind : I’m going to get her if she keeps on spending her midnights with me. My wishful thoughts of hope grow even more bigger when these days eventually come. I don’t know whether this is real but I can see Luna’s feelings to me start to alter. I can see my hope rising as those irresistible blue eyes look at me with another something shown behind those orbs.