Chapter 42 - i LOVE you.

CHAPTER 42

‘’What if I don’t want to leave?’’ Harry pulls my blanket. He smirks and Iook at him with a super blank expression, ‘’I say, leave Harry.’’

‘’If you don’t leave I won’t see you tonight.’’ I continue. Harry seems to give up and he says, ‘’Alright. Alright if you don’t wanna tell me the matter. I’ll do what you ask me to.’’ He gets up and opens the door, leaving me straightaway. When the door gets closed, I feel something strange on my heart. Did I just do the right thing?

Or did I just do, the super wrong thing.

He cares so much about me, but I refuse his good deeds.

What am I doing, exactly?

***

I don’t realize that it’s already 8 P.M. when I open my eyes. I only groan and let it go. I guess I’m not coming to One Direction’s concert tonight.

I wake up and stretch myself before going to the shower and dress. I’m feeling like tonight is cold, so I decide to wear long sleeves, but still just paired with hotpants.

I check my phone, only to find two messages from Niall and Harry. Both of them were asking where I was and why I didn’t show up to the concert. I decide to just let it go, I bet they are performing so I won’t bother by replying their messages.

I open the door and lock it straightaway. I’m curious about walking on the Adelaide at night. I want to feel the amazing cold night air, alone. I’m not asking a cab to bring me around, I guess it will just be good if I walk by foot. I don’t care if I’ll get lost in the city, I just want to have a soothing walk to throw all of my stress.

I find that Harry’s words are right when he said that Australia looks a lot like the UK. People here are as nice as hell, they’re so polite and full of smiles. I’m so in love with Australia, and I silently thank Harry for making me be in here.

I eat numerous amount of food, never have I felt to happy and free. I used to go on a strict diet because of depression and peer pressure from my own parents. I barely ate food, and I was used to skip breakfasts and dinners. I don’t really care now, nobody is going to judge me here. And if they judge me, ask me if I give a motherfuck?

I go back to the hotel by 1 A.M. I got lost but I called a cab so that I could manage to go back to the hotel safely.

The air is getting colder, since it’s midnight now. Freezing, I walk to my hotel room with my arms wrapping my body tightly. Suddenly I feel Harry’s arms wrapping around my body, it’s only my imagination though. I somehow wish he is here so that he can give some warmth for me.

What? Why am I thinking about Harry?

I kick all of the thoughts and my jaw drops once I arrive at my room. There lies Harry, being all passed out in front of my door.

‘’Harry?’’ I spontaneously ask as I squat and shake his body. He’s still on his black t-shirt and skinny jeans, the outfits he usually uses for his gigs. He mumbles, ‘’What..’’

From his alcoholic smell, I can tell he is drunk. What the hell? I open the door and try my best to pull his body from the door to my room, I don’t want the paparazzis to get the photos of Harry being drunk in front of my hotel room. It’s not very good to take photos of drunk people, it might look funny but I think it’s pretty rude.

I lock the door behind me and shout in an attempt to sober Harry up. ‘’HARRY!’’

‘’Who are you and why are you taking me in your room.’’ Harry speaks. His raspy voice gets even more sexier when he’s drunk, making me feel massive heart throbs. I sit near him and say, ‘’I’m..’’

‘’Shut up, you’re not even Luna. Luna Stritte, yeah you know her? The most gorgeous girl on the universe. I love her so much, buddy..’’

I can feel my cheeks blushing by his compliment. He compliments me in the state of him being drunk? It’s crazy. And what else did he say? I shake his body once again and say, ‘’What are you even saying? I’m Luna, Harry. I am Luna, believe me!’’

‘’You’re not Luna, if you’re Luna you will just leave me on the door. Luna is sexy, but she’s rude. She doesn’t really care about me,’’ Harry snaps. His eyes are looking so funny in the state of him being drunk. Rude? He still thinks I’m rude? Oh my. Am I that bad?

‘’Oh, never have I met a rude yet temperamental British girl like you.’’

Shit. I shake his body and look right at his eyes, shouting. ‘’I am Luna Strittle for goodnessake, Harry! Wake up!’’

‘’It’s not you,’’ Harry still being all stubborn.

‘’Okay if you believe it’s not me,’’ I gulp. I might be so crazy but I’ll do anything to sober him up. I hate seeing him drunk, being drunk is unhealthy.

‘’You’ll know it’s me, Harry. It is me, Luna Strittle.’’ I say one last time before crashing my lips onto his. I land him a wild, rough kiss although I know my lips will get much worse back then. My lips themselves are still swollen and I don’t really care if it gets much bigger.

Harry seems to get his consciousness back, it’s proven by him sitting me down and having his arms around my back. In full passionate he kisses me back.

We eventually part up. Panting real hard Harry’s green eyes look deeply at mine and he says, ‘’Thankyou for sobering me up, Luna.’’

‘’I thought you said I’m not Luna?’’ I say, teasing him and his stupid words earlier.

‘’I was drunk.’’

‘’I know.’’ I half laugh.

‘’But then I figure out it’s you,’’ He continues, smiling. The sparkle of his green eyes comes back, making me feel all soothed.

‘’How?’’ I question.

‘’Those lips. Those familiar, swollen lips.’’ Harry smirks.

‘’But anyway, I meant my words.’’

‘’What do you mean by meaning your words?’’ I can feel my heart already pounding real hard.

‘’I.. I do love you, Luna.’’ Harry says, his raspy voice sounding so clear. I turn away and say, ‘’No you don’t, and you shouldn’t.’’

‘’Why shouldn’t I? You’re so lovable and I like you.’’

‘’You haven’t even known me, and I’m not in love with you.’’ I say. This will be hurtful to him but who cares? I don’t want to fall in love with anyone for now.

‘’So what? You still want to chase Louis, who is certainly NOT in love with you? Pity you Luna, he’s just with Eleanor. Don’t waste your time, you have someone who loves you and..’’

‘’Shut up Harry, you just don’t know the matter!’’ I yell as I jerk away. Harry grabs my wrist and pushes my body strongly to bed. His eyes looking straight to mine, his lips moving to produce some words.

‘’I want you. Will Louis ever do this to you?’’ Harry says as he pulls my pants and underwear down, shoving his  index finger and making me moan loudly.