Chapter 13.

Killian's POV:

Walking through libra quarter I realize that the beautiful stranger must be awake by now, so I start to head towards the med bay. I hope the juice didn't have a bad effect on her, it usually isn't tough on newbies. As I'm heading down the trail, I begin to pass through the Scorpio district to get to the med bay which is very similar to my quarter just different people.

At the gate exit for Scorpio I see the stranger being helped up by...

"Louis?" I run over and ask.

"Oh hey Killian, I was just looking for you. I've been meaning to hear how the mission went, did you end up getting her?" I quickly glance over to her and she's looking past us no doubt trying to find the nearest exit from camp.

"yea everything went okay. Louis, meet newbie." I look over to her again for an answer.

"That's not my name." She responds.

"Well then what is? Your actual name this time, not a number."

"Nevaeh."

"Well Louis, meet Nevaeh. Nevaeh meet Louis, he's the Scorpio leader." She took his hand that was reached out for her to shake but looked almost puzzled.

"Scorpio leader? Where am I?"

"Wait, have you been shown around yet?" Louis questions.

That's when Leyva draws near, walking from behind Nevaeh.

"No, she hasn't. In fact, she ran off just before I could get the chance to give her a tour. Thanks for catching her guys."

"If by catching her you mean being ran into, no problem Leyva." Louis chimes in.

"Sorry I ran into you I was just looking for..."

"An exit." I offer.

"the bathroom" she states.

"Yea sure thing, newbie." She glares at me for using her new nickname.

"Alright, well I've got to head off to meet with the elders coming Killian?" Louis interrupts.

"No, I'm good I should probably keep an eye on the runner"

"Actually, it was less of an offer and more of a statement, they want you there." I glance towards Louis, breaking eye contact with Nevaeh.

"It's alright Killian, I'll keep an eye on her I'm going to give her a tour of the grounds now that I've caught up with her anyway." Leyva inputs.

"Thanks, Ley. I owe you, and I'll see you later newbie don't drink anything from strangers next time." She gives me a death glare, clearly not finding my words amusing as I laugh.

I catch up with Ley who's close to the market and begin walking down the path again, feeling her stare as I walk.