Chapter 17.

Ollie.

Its been a whole month since Nevaeh went missing. Evie is starting to actually panic, which isn't good because if anyone starts to think she talked to Nevaeh, no worse if they even suspect that they were friends I had a feeling that Evie was going to disappear too.

The sudden and unexpected hollow echo of knuckles rapping on the door made me jump a bit. I walked towards the door and pulled it slightly open. I was surprised to see Evie's face looking at me with wide eyes, which if anyone knew her like I do knows that definitely isn't normal. Evie's the most composed person out of the entire group. I know its been especially stressful lately but nothing I have ever known is has been able to shake the boulder that is graduate 1201.

She brushed past me and straight into the room, made a beeline to the couch in the center of the living room. Where I had just been sitting.

"Um, 1201 I think you've got the wrong room." And the wrong seat.

"Shut the door and drop the act Ollie." She didn't even turn to look at me as she said it. Just stared right off into the floor as if she was staring straight into a black hole.

I shut the door before anyone could hear. Slowly made my way to the living room and plopped myself down on the table across her. Grabbing some rations from the jar on my right that was left on the table. At least I knew that no matter what my undying love for candy could never-

"Nevaeh's been taken by the rebels."

"Wha-" I inhale the granola and begin hacking.

"I know you have got some questions right now but first I need to ask you to do something very important."

The pain in my throat becoming manageable I nodded.

"I need you to get access to the Gray history." She said with blankest face possible on earth. Now I was definitely wishing that there was a giant black hole in the middle of the living room floor.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\(-_-)//////////////////////////////////////////

Louis.

"Hey Sadie everything okay? You said there was an emergency." I said into the cabin

I entered and walked past the couch into the kitchen. Sadie was on the back patio lounging on a chair.

"So I'm guessing there wasn't a very important reason that you absolutely needed me here for."

"Actually, there was an emergency. Someone's missing." She stood up and walked into the kitchen to sit on the counter.

"What? Who's missing?" I knew I was forgetting something, this must be the cabin the newbie was assigned. "Where's your roommate? Didn't Ley stop by with her?"

"Oh yeah, I guess. She's a sneaky one." Her eyes narrowing on me as she said the last part. "Anyway, I wasn't talking about her I was talking about you silly."

"Me?" I look at her confused. "I'm not missing Sadie, I'm right here."

"Yea but you've been a ghost lately and I know you're important and everything but I think I'm entitled to some time with my boyfriend once in a blue moon."

I released a sigh and stepped toward her, letting my head fall onto her shoulder. "I know I've been busy baby, and I'm sorry I'm not spending enough time with you. You know what? Why don't we spend the rest of the day together, we can watch some movies, eat some ice cream, whatever my majesty wants." I lift my head off of her shoulder and face her with a smile, one she matches. 

"I think I like the sound of that, sexy" She whispers as she leans in for a kiss.