~Announcement~

Hello there, it's your darling babushka, I have some bad news and some good news....

I'll start with the bad to get it out of the way. Alrighty so Celestial Beauty will be put on pause.

DUN. DUN. DUNNNNNNNN.

As you must already know, I have not been updating regularly, due to some plot corrections that I want to make. Also I haven't gotten as much interaction on it, on wattpad and a few other sites so I've decided that it wouldn't be too missed on there. Now, the final chapter for part one, I have not yet updated😏(because I'm devious like that). So, if you would like me to release it, let me know in the comments section, or leave a review! I honestly would love to see what you guys like about the book so far and who's your favorite mc. I don't know when I will come back to Celestial Beauty, but since it is my first book and all I definitely will be back, with an ending that will leave you like whaaaaaaaaaaaat. (or at least a good chuck at the nearest wall)

LAST BUT NEVER LEAST...

THE GOOD NEWS.

While Celestial Beauty may be paused, I IMPLORE you, dear reader, to check out my upcoming novel Searching for Verona. The first chapter will debut on Halloween, due to it being a mystery knife to throat romance. (because I mean spooky vibes am I right(¬‿¬))

You may be thinking though, Author what could be the name to such a fantastic book?! oh hohohohoho wouldn't you like to know....

The book is called SEARCHING FOR VERONA. and its got spicy sizzling romance, murder, killers, and a whole bunch of magic. ~(~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Here's a summary:

Royal runaway and bride Verona Adria Celeste vowed to never return to her broken home. But with a killer on the loose, and a sexy bounty hunter after her, she's forced to go back to the place she escaped two years ago. Filled with adventure, mystery, and maybe too much romance, Searching for Verona will leave you asking... For better or worse, right?

Trigger warning: mention of death, violence, and emotional abuse.

As of right now there is a writers note, which goes into the specifics of updates, and announcements.

That's pretty much it on the news, let me know if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. I would love to fail miserably at answering them. (─‿─)

COMMENT IF YOU DARE ۹(ÒہÓ)۶