Chapter 12.

Cassius.

The agent speaking to Ollie and Evie didn't seem like a good sign at all. From my vantage point, which was further down the street across from the café I couldn't make out much.

"1203, are we going to head out or not?" I focus back into the conversation I was having with the two other classmates of mine.

"Hm? Oh, uh yea just give me a minute, I will be right back" I run off and shout back.

"Pfft. Yea right lets just head on without him, he's only third it's not like he's anything special." They state as I run off, I'm not far away enough to mishear them. The comment stung but I pushed that down.

As I reach their table, Ollie locks eyes with me and for a split second I get lost in them, as if I were laid down in green grass. He looks away and I feel stung, but it was unlike the sting I felt after the comment, it was different. This one felt sharper, almost as if it hurt too much the more, I replayed it in my head.

"Can you tell me how long it's been since you last saw 1202?" The admin asked them at the table.

"Not too long ago, about five minutes? She's probably on her way back from the bathroom anytime now." If there's one thing Evie isn't good at it's lying, and she was lying her ass off but about what I had no idea.

The admin didn't look too convinced with Evie's answer, so he turned to Ollie. "How about you 1204, have you seen 1202?"

"Absolutely not sir, I will be sure to keep an eye out." Ollie's tell was much more subtle, it was in the way he casually bit his lip ever so slightly, you'd have to be really focused to see it. Which wasn't hard to do because he was so gorgeous anyone who didn't find him as attractive was out of there fucking mind.

The officer obviously not happy with the lack of quality answers, grunts and heads off. I take the now empty seat and try to gather an understanding behind the questions the admin had.

"So... what was that about?"

Evie leans in "Nevaeh's missing." She whispers.

"What?!" I shout out loudly, I feel the stares of my classmates around me, so I quiet down.

"No by all means say it louder I think the next two barriers didn't quite get it the first time." Ollie says sarcastically.

"hahaha. Once again I am unfazed by the sound of your not at all funny comedy Ollie."

"Guys, focus. We need to figure out where Nevaeh is because If we don't find her before the next world or two then more admins are going to pay us visits."

After a while of searching for Nevaeh our break was over and the guided tour needed to continue, so Ollie, Evie, and I found ways we could help search for her inconspicuously. Evie in the front of the tour group, Ollie on the left of the group, and me being on the right. I really do hope we find Nevaeh in time, because if we can't we're all majorly fucked.