Chapter Six (Edited)

Tanya's POV

All night we've ate, well I have, and all the other humans along with Annie ate. Feef was nervous, so I made sure to keep my arms around his neck most of the time. Lillyfly and Dilly held hands and kept their heads high, while staying near us. The humans were drinking foul smelling things that made them act funny. 

The presidents were in one group arguing as they made a decision. More humans were watching me as I giggled, or when I was set down. I ignored the other kids. They were mean, nervous, and just too hyper for me. There was one boy with his twin sister that I liked, so I would talk to them when I was set down. 

They told me that they were orphans that were only taken here because of charity, they also said that nobody liked them. I told them that I liked them and that my name was Tanya. Their names are Emma and Silver, they are eight and go to school. I said I was five and introduced them to Feef and Annie and the twins.

JJ gave us piggy-back rides while Feef and the rest of them met some officials or something. That's technically when I was thrown into Feef's arms and taken up onto a stage like thing with my family and the presidents. Everyone settled down and waited for the huge decision that shaped their future. I couldn't wait! 

The president of this country stepped forward, "We have come to a decision. We do have some questions before we inform you of it. Our major concerns are if all of the creatures are willing for you to be king, if they all recognize you as king, and if little Tanya actually is your mate. We have some other concerns of course, but most of our decision relies on those top three." The woman president said, I giggled for no reason.

Feef smiled at me, "All of the creatures are willing for me to be King, we made sure of that before we tried to do this. They do recognize me as their leader and King, but there will still be some who will try to defy the law and therefore me. As for Tanya, I can only assure you she is my mate. She doesn't know what that means, but all of the creatures can feel her power from inside her marking her as mine. When you find your destined mate, your smell shifts and your thoughts shift towards that one person. Some creatures have powers that help others find their mates. For example, witches have spells to lead you to the one and only for you. Humans don't have human mates, most don't even have creature mates, but some still are mated to one of us." Feef explains.

Lillyfly and Dilly step forward a bit, "We are mates, we found each other two years ago. I was a human but I let Dylan make me a vampire. No, I didn't let him. I made him, I wanted to be able to protect him like he can protect me. It was hard to control my thirst, at first. I changed my diet to animal blood, it doesn't fully satiate my thirst but it does it's job. The twins were born vampires, and as Tanya said two weeks ago, Maryanne is a wolf who is her bodyguard." Lillyfly said with pride before stepping back. 

Annie came forward with the twins. "As we have said, I am a werewolf. All creatures base their lives on respect, loyalty, and hardwork. But, there are rogues of all kinds of supernatural, who don't follow by those rules. Our King would always try to reign these people in, and our Queen, Tanya, is one of a kind who is part of everything. She brought me back from my rogue ways, for werewolves we go crazy and our animal sides take over. For vampires, their thirst controls them. Our King and Queen will try to protect us, all of us." Annie said before stepping close to me.

"As said, we were born vampires. It is hard for vampires to conceive a child, but some do. We have been alive for more than three hundred years, and no we haven't found our mates yet." JJ chuckled at that last sentence, a few humans did the same. 

"We have killed before, but we haven't drank human blood since we were thirteen. We also wanted to say, that humans who have vampire mates don't need to become vampires and none of us would force them too. Your mate would always try to make you comfortable, happy, and safe no matter the cost." Jacky stated. A few humans rumbled in agreement about something.

The presidents looked at each other, "Can we trust you with all of humanity?" A man asked, he was short, stocky, and beads of sweat dripped from his brow. Feef solemnly nodded.

"I will use all my power to make sure no harm comes to these people unless they break the law." His voice rang out into the silent room. I could tell he was nervous still, even though I had my arms and legs wrapped around him. The presidents slowly nodded to each other, worry in their beady eyes.

"We have looked at your plans and letters. From what we have seen and read, we believe... that we should stop all bloodshed and let you become King." Another President informs us, Feef looks like he wants to jump up and down with joy but he doesn't. 

"Thank you for allowing all bloodshed to be ceased. Also, I will be starting a council in which one of each species will be on it. We leave each species to decide which person will be submitted to join our council." Feef says before nodding at us to go with him and telling the presidents to have a word.

We go out to an empty hall, Feef hands me to Annie and tells me to go and play with some of the kids. I get set down back inside the ball and I head straight to Emma and Silver. We play until they are taken away to go back to their foster home and then I get picked up by Feef. We go back home, with me falling asleep within five minutes of being set in the car. I am so happy for my family and Feef.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awwww! Isn't Tanya so cute? Anyway, I have a surprise for you in the next chapter!  Here's a hint, it involves a certain pair of twins! I want you to guess if it's Emma and Silver or John and Jack and what you think will happen. Have an amazing day!