Chapter Eleven (Edited)

Ivy and Ben are cuddling on the couch as Kai and I are raiding the kitchen. The movie has been playing for a while, but I seriously feel like a third wheel. Instead, Kai and I are playing cards on the dining room table while raiding the kitchen. 

Kory comes in with a tired expression, I rush to grab his normal coffee and hand it to him. He gives me a grateful smile. 

"So, I heard that you know about everything now." He says casually, I nod as he leans against the counter.

"I love that I'm not in the dark, but I wish I knew under a bit better circumstances." I say with a small smile, he chuckles. 

"Well, I'm glad you know, kiddo. See you in the morning." He ruffles my hair and vanishes back into his office. I roll my eyes just as I feel something wet hit my panties, I run to the bathroom and see that blood is on my underwear. I scream, Ivy runs to the bathroom and pounds on the door. I let her in and quickly shut and lock the door. 

"What's wrong?" She says fearfully, I point down to my underwear and she begins to laugh. She holds her stomach as she doubles over laughing. After she finally composes herself, she stands up with a grin and pats my head. 

"You're fine. It's called a period, sort of like heat except you only get cramps, cravings, and the blood. You're not dying, you're completely fine." She reassures me, I flush in embarrassment. She giggles, her eyes alight with amusement.

She goes into one of the cabinets and hands me a diaper like thing. "Put this on after taking a shower. I'll set clothes and a towel in here for you." She says before leaving me in here. I quickly do as she says and when I come back out, my pajamas are ready along with the diaper thing. 

I put it on and it feels... wrong. I suck it up and go back out to the living room where my friends and Kory wait, I blush and sit down on the couch just as the door gets whipped open and Fleet runs in with red eyes. I roll my eyes as he goes to my side and growls at everyone dangerously. 

"Fleet, no one will hurt me. I just got a bit surprised, is all." I say, he still gives everyone one last warning growl before using his vampire speed to get me on his lap as he sits down. Kory chuckles as Fleet pulls me as close as humanly possible with his still red eyes showing. 

"Fleet, I'm fine. I promise." I say softly, he glances behind me and relaxes after a moment. His eyes slowly go back to his normal golden color. He sniffed the air and my face flushed. 

"Why do I smell blood?" He asked me, Ivy burst into giggles. I quickly stand up and grab his hand. 

"Get out." I whisper, mortified. He gives me a confused look and starts sniffing me, traveling down my stomach with his arms trapping my body. He stops above my private area and gives it a confused look before understanding crosses his features. He smiles up at me before standing back up. 

"How are you?" He asks me, I look anywhere but him. 

"Um, embarrassed." I offer, he chuckles. Kai and Ben are staring at us in confusion while Kory barely holds in his laughter.  

"Wait, isn't this the equivalent of heat?" Fleet asks Kory, Kory shakes his head. 

"It would be way worse." He says in a strained voice, still holding back his laughter. 

"Fleet, I mean it... get out!" I say again loudly, he shakes his head. 

"No can do, Tanya." He says with a knowing grin, I give him a fierce glare. 

"Out. Now!" I yell, he laughs. 

"I forgot how bad the mood swings get!" He mutters under his breath with a small grin.