Chapter Fifteen (Edited)

Two guys raced towards me with their swords raised high. I waited until the last moment and dodged it, spinning around behind them and kicking the back of their knees. They fell, their swords clattering to the ground. I used my magic to make the swords race into my hands, which I then used to cut their heads off with my werewolf strength. 

They fell to the ground, dead. I raced straight to my mate, but one of the human enemies jumped in front of me. I dug my teeth into his neck easily and drained his blood, feeling my vampire side get stronger. I raced to my mate and grabbed one of the guys trying to kill him. 

I growled angrily and snapped his neck, discarding him like he was a piece of trash. I grabbed another guy and cut his stomach, watching the blood drip down to the floor. My illusion went away, showing him who I was. 

"You're going to die." I whisper in his ear before slashing his neck and spinning towards my mate. He gawks at me as I kill the last two that's on him. 

"There's more coming. They will be here in two minutes." I murmur, glancing around for another human who wants to hurt my mate. A guy charges me and I lazily shoot him in the heart with an arrow. 

"Give me some real competition!" I scream angrily. A huge guy with silver armor comes over with a smug grin. 

"Have fun dying princess." He spats and I realize he's a vampire. I grin as he goes to slice my head off. I lazily block it and slice his midsection. 

"I'm no princess, brute." I growl and punch his face. He staggers back and I do a flying kick to his head. He throws a punch that I dodge and then I dart behind him. I jump onto his back and hold a dagger against his neck. 

"I'm the fucking Queen." I hiss in his ear before slicing his neck open. the second wave of warriors jump through the windows, shooting arrows. I quickly go into battle, killing mercilessly and drinking some more human blood. Within an hour, every enemy is dead and I'm laughing with my bloodlust. 

I send my magic out, looking for more enemies and feeling disappointed when I can find none. 

"Who the hell is that?" Kory mutters from behind me. I turn around and flip my hood down my illusion long gone. 

"Nice to know that you can't even recognize me." I say with a grin. He looks at me in shock. 

"Y-your eyes." He stammers, making me come back down to earth. My limbs sag with exhaustion and Fleet quickly picks me up before I could fall. 

"We need to get you to bed. The human blood you drank today is going to make you crave human blood by tomorrow and we can't have you around anyone for the time being." He mutters, I sigh and curl into his chest. 

"Ivy and Ben are in their usual room." I whisper, making him force a chuckle. He swiftly springs up the stairs and carries me to our room. He lays me across the bed and wipes the blood from my face. 

"Go to sleep." He murmurs and I close my eyes, sleep claiming me within seconds. 

___________

I awake to the sounds of people rushing around outside, their heartbeats filling my ears. I grunt and cover my head with a pillow, humming to drown out the sound of their hearts beating and the sounds of blood rushing through their veins. This was the worst part after I drink blood, but it seems so much louder. 

"Tanya, I need you to take a shower. Then, we'll have to have a talk." Fleet says quietly. I nod and trudge into his bathroom. I take a quick shower, washing the blood off my skin until the water runs clear. I get dressed in sweats and a sweatshirt. I glance at myself and shriek at what I see.