Chapter Ten (Edited)

Ever since Tanner kissed me and everything that happened, happened... I've been in a spotlight and we're fighting the school for me to keep Warrior with me at all times. It's been a couple months, but the school thinks Warrior is dangerous. We are going for a meeting today to explain again that he was protecting me because Tanner was forcefully kissing me even though I was trying to move away. 

Silver and Emma has moved their friends and themselves over to my table to make sure that Tanner doesn't come back. He made quick friends of the football team because he's supposedly cool because he kissed the Queen. Silver's wolf and Emma's leopard are getting along with Warrior because they have a mission to protect all of us. 

As of right now, I'm in gym. Warrior is laying on the bleachers, watching everything to make sure nobody is going to hurt me on purpose. The kids stay away from me because they are afraid Warrior will try to kill them like he tried Tanner. Kai is good friends with Ivy and Ben, but they don't have gym with me. I'm alone in gym. 

"Watch out!" Someone shouts and pushes me to the side, an arrow from the archery class hits the wall behind where I was. I crash to the floor and Warrior is above my body, trying to assess the situation. I push Warrior off me and flick my hand in a stand down motion, he sits down tensely. 

I nod towards the girl who probably saved me from a wound. "Thank you." I say kindly, she smiles hesitantly. 

The whole gym is watching the boy who shot the arrow and is glancing at Warrior. I walk towards the boy and he cowers in fear, my face falls. 

"Here, let me show you a way to shoot the bow at where you want to shoot it and not at someone." I say warmly with a small smile, he nods. I grab his hands and adjust his hold on the bow. 

"Now place your feet like this." I demonstrate my feet in a straight line and bent just a bit. I straighten my spine, and pretend to shoot a bow. 

"Now you try to hit that target." I say and point to the target farthest away from us. He nods and did just as I instructed, he hits the bullseye. Everyone's jaw drops and I do a playful bow. 

"Next time, keep a steady hand on your bow and trust your bow to follow your eye." I suggest, he nods and bows to me. 

"Yes, your Majesty." He says and scurries back to his class that's waiting for him. I go back to where I was. 

"Let's get back to basketball, alright?" I say, everyone immediately goes back to shooting the basketballs. 

I shake my head in amusement and throw the ball into the hoop. Warrior stays be my side just in case any stray arrows hit me. When the bell rings I bolt to my locker to grab my jacket because Fleet is taking me out for lunch. 

"Tanya Greene! Report to the office!" The intercom blares, I grin and skip to the office. Fleet is standing there, staring at the door. I race in and jump into his arms. 

He laughs and holds me as I bury my face into his neck. "I'm hungry, Fleet!" I whine, he chuckles. He carries me out to the car as Warrior follows obediently. He sets me into his black sports car and drives us to taco time. I get two burritos and a taco and a soda. Fleet gets himself a cup of blood, I don't like drinking blood but I have to once every two weeks to keep my vampire side alive. 

I quickly eat my meal and then we get into the car to get back to school. "Tanya, I'll be here for the meeting right after school. So, when the limo comes by to pick you kids up, don't go with them. Kai got sick during school, so you won't see him until after the meeting. His German Shephard pup is with him." Fleet informed me, I nodded. 

"Okay, I was wondering if I could go to Ben's this weekend? Ivy will be there and she wants another girl to be with her. Also, Ben wants Kai to come so they wanted me to ask you." I say, he nods with a smile.