2:Kidnapped

(???1's POV)

We went into the car with Johnny carrying the girl.

I went in the back seat as Johnny placed her next to me and went onto the passenger seat. Yuta came in the car a second later and we started heading back to the mansion.

Johnny:"So, Jaehyun, what you gonna do with her?"

"Most probably keep her hostage, kill her or maybe make use of her. Depends on her attitude. If she is scared we will kill her if she doesn't react and be as stubborn as just now we will make use of her or keep her hostage."

Yuta:"Good choice of words Jae, no wonder Taeyong hyung made you the under-boss."

I rolled my eyes at him and stared at the girls unconcious figure.

(Time Skip)

We arrived the the mansion and I carried the girl and me and Yuta hyung went to the basement while Johnny hyung went to Taeyong hyung's office to inform him about the mission and what we were doing.

We arrived in one of the concrete rooms with a metal door. I ask to put Yuta's finger of the thumb-print scanner since I was holding the girl. All of our prisoner rooms and the important rooms had a finger-print scanner on them, with the all the team member's finger-print registered on it.

If anyone was to betray the group, we would remove their finger-print from the scanner so they can't enter.

We opened the door and I asked Yuta to grabbed a chair from the floor and some rope from the table to tie her up.

(Y/n's POV)

I woke up with a headache. It was as if, nails were being nailed into my head.

???1:"I see you are awake~"

"What do you want?"

???2:"Wow Jaehyun, you weren't kidding when you said that she was fierce. Let us introduce ourselves first. Hi, I'm Taeyong and this person beside me is Jaehyun. What's your name?"

"I feel like I am in kindergarden again and you are the teacher. Hi, my name is you don't need to know my name."

Jaehyun:"It would be nice if you cooperate with us. We are still ina good mood and I don't think you wanna change that."

"Fine mister wise words, my name is Zhong Y/n, now that I have answered your question, answer mine. What do you want?"

Taeyong:"Oh, we don't want anything. It's just, you saw our men killing someone and we don't want any witnesses now do we?"

"Well that's a fair enough answer, but who are you guys."

Jaehyun:"We are NCT. The biggest and strongest mafia gang in the world."

"Ok."

Taeyong:"Just a simple ok? Aren't you frighten? Like you do know we can kill you if we wanted to at any moment?"

"I do, but what is the point of living? Atleast, what is the point of me living?"

(TBC)
Double updates today. Maybe even triple. Hope you like the book so far.