33:Fixing Pt.2

(Jaehyun's POV)

(The Next Day)

I woke up to a noise downstairs which made me want to punch something. 

How Dare They Disturb My Sleep!!!

I went to the bathroom and got ready for the day and went outside to see what was going on.

When I got to the living room, I could see people running around the house and Mark cooking. Wait! Mark's Cooking?!!! Shit!

I ran to the kitchen I turned the stove off and snatched the spatula from his hand.

"Where is Taeyong hyung? Why is he not doing anything about this?"

Chenle:"He is in his office doing business and Mark decided to try and cook something for Y/n."

Mark:"Sorry hyung, I just wanted to do something nice."

Ten:"Well, I don't think you cooking for people is nice."

Kun:"Ten! Don't be rude to him. He was trying~"

Ten:"Alright, Kun Ma~"

Kun:"You little-"

Ten started running as Kun started chasing him to god knows where.

"I know you were trying to do something nice but please, find something else to do that could be nice other than cooking."

Mark:"Ok hyung, sorry~"

"Now clean the mess you made while I make breakfast for everyone."

Mark:"Yes sir!"

He saluted like a soldier and I just rolled my eyes in a playful manner and started cooking for everyone.

A few minutes later, I heard the voice I never wanted to hear ever again. Rosè's voice.

(A/n's POV)

Rosè:"Hey guys, what are you guys up to? I heard some noises from upstairs."

Jaehyun and the dreamies ignored her and the others either didn't hear or is not bothered to answer her.

Rosè:"Hello? Anyone gonna answer me?"

Chenle:"How 'bout NO?"

Rosè:"And why?"

Jisung:"Because it is non of your business. Now shut up!"

Rosè:"That's not how you speak to you noona?!"

Jeno:"So? Does it look like we care if you are older?"

She just rolled her eyes and went upstairs again.

Jaehyun finished making breakfast and with the help of the dreamies, they brought everything to the dining table and everyone started eating.

Jaehyun:"Leave some for Taeyong hyung to eat, ok?"

They all nodded and continued eating. Then Jaehyun leaned to Chenle.

Jaehyun:"Chenle, bring some of the food for your sister after you finish eating, ok?"

He nodded and Jaehyun went back to eating.

(Time Skip)

It was 3pm and the dreamies were setting up the tent and everything while Jaehyun went out to buy treats.

When Jaehyun came back with the treats, the dreamies were almost finished with setting up so Jaehyun helped them to make the process faster and they finished the set up.

(Please imagine what you want it to be because I couldn't find anything on the internet.)

Jaehyun:"I hope she'll like it."

Chenle:"We know she will."

(Y/n's POV)

I was in my room when the dreamies burst through the door which made me jump.

"Hey guys, what do you want?"

Chenle:"Can you come outside with us?"

"Why?"

Jaemin:"Please~"

"Tell me why first."

Haechan:"It's a secret~"

"Fine!~"

They suddenly blindfolded me and before I could complain, they dragged me to who knows where?

(TBC)