22:Gift

(Jaehyun's POV)

We arrived at the mall and me, Jisung, Chenle and Y/n was walking together. Rosè was inside a store buying clothes with Johnny so me and the others went our own way and bought our own stuff that we wanted.

Me and Y/n was holding hands while Chenle and Jisung was in front of us, running around like little children.

Then I stopped near a jewelry shop and stared at one of the necklaces they had on display.

I was staring at it that I didn't notice Y/n staring at me until she waved her hand in front of my face

Y/n:"Hello? Earth to Jaehyun?"

"Oh sorry, did you say something?"

Y/n:"What were you looking at?"

Jaehyun:"It's nothing. Let's go shall we?"

She just nodded and we went to catch up with chenji as they were already far ahead of us.

(Time Skip)

(Y/n did dye her hair if you were wondering and here is her new hair color.)

Everyone was in the car already but I couldn't stop thinking of the necklace

I decided to go buy it since I wanted to give it to Y/n as a gift.

"Hey guys, I think I left something in the mall, I go get it and be right back."

Johnny:"Ok, but be quick or we are leaving without you."

I rolled my eyes and went out of the car and started running to the store.

I bought the necklaces and ran back into the car not forgetting to hide the necklace bag on the floor of the car, near my feet making sure Y/n can't see it.

(TBC)

And also, Rosè dyed her hair from blond to red.

Short chapter but I pitied you guys for not posting in a while so here is a chapter. I will try and publish another chapter by Sunday(19 July 2020)