16:Confession

(A/n's POV)

It has been 3 day since they got Y/n got home. They put her in her bedroom to sleep since their medic room's bed were uncomfortable.

Jaehyun would be in her room 24/7, from when he wakes up to when he sleeps. The only time he wasn't in her room was when he showered.

He would eat in her room, sleep in her room, and do everything he normally does in her room just to wait for her to wake up.

It has only been 3 day but it felt like a month has passed for him. The boys would check up on her from time to time, especially Kun because he needs to check up on her and Chenle because their siblings, what do you expect?

(Jaehyun's POV)

"Y/n-ah~ Please wake up soon. I miss you. I know you won't hear this but I just want to say that I love you, and I always had. Ever since I layed my eyes on you. Your smile, your attitude and the way you can make anyone laugh in a matter of seconds. Please wake up soon Y/n, I don't know how long I can stand seeing you like this so please."

(Y/n's POV)

I actually woke up a while ago but pretended to be asleep to see what Jaehyun had to say. I tried my best not to laugh at his cheesy lines but I was surprised when Jaehyun said that he liked- no loved me.

When he was finished with his 'speech', I opened my eyes to see him staring at the floor, so I grabbed his hand and interlocked our hands.

He looked up at me with a jungshooked(not bts jungkook but our jungwoo)and I just laughed at him.

Jaehyun:"How long have you been awake?!"

"Ever since you started your 'speech'."

I continued to laugh at him as his face turned bright red.

Jaehyun:"S-so you heard me say I liked you?"

"Correction, you said you 'loved' me and yes I did hear."

Jaehyun:"How do feel about me then?"

This time, it was my cheeks that heated up to a bright red and Jaehyun just laughed at me.

Jaehyun:"So~ What is your answer?"

"I-I like you too."

Jaehyun:"like only?~"

"Fine, I love you. There you go. I said it."

Jaehyun:"Awww, Y/nnie is getting mad~"

"And one minute ago, you were sad to not see me awake and now you are laughing at me."

Jaehyun:"Ok ok, I'll stop if you become my girlfriend."

"W-what?! Did I hear you correctly?"

Jaehyun:"Yes you did, so what do you say?"

"O-ok."

Jaehyun:"Yay, you have officially made me the happiest man alive."

Then the door opened and we turned to see all the boys standing there.

Chenle:"姐, you're awake!"

He ran towards me bed and attacked me with hugs.

Jaehyun:"What are you guys doing here?"

Ten:"We heard a lot of noise coming from Y/n's room so we came here to see what was going on. I guess you guys are a thing now?"

Me and Jaehyun heat up at the question and all of them smirked at each other.

"Doyoung:"Don't get too rough at night. I don't wanna be an uncle yet~"

Jaehyun:"Yah, there are minors in here. And besides, it's not what you want. We can do it whenever we want."

I was now hiding under my covers so they won't see how red I was.

(Chenle's POV)

Johnny:"Looks like someone is shy about this topic~"

He pointed to the bed and I turned to see my sister's body under the covers.

Kun:"Ok everyone out, I need to check up on Y/n."

(TBC)