24:Date

(Y/n's POV)

We were finished getting ready and we went down to the living room to go to the front door.

???:"Where are you two going?"

We turned around to see Taeyong with an apron on and a spatula in his hand.

Jaehyun:"We are going on a date. We'll be back before dinner though."

Taeyong:"Good, or else I will kick you guys out of the house for not eating my cooking cause I am cooking dinner today and you don't get that everyday."

"Yes mum #1~"

Taeyong:"You-"

Before he could say anything, I dragged Jaehyun outside with me.

(Time Skip)

We went to the arcade and played some games when a group of guys interrupted us.

Guy 1:"Hey little girl~ You wanna hang out with us? We are much better than that boy you have with you."

I turned around to see Jaehyun with his fist balled until his knuckles turned white.

"I'm fine with him, thank you. Now please stop bothering us."

Guy 2:"Come on honey, I know you want to come with us. I mean, who can resist us?"

Jaehyun:"Well she can so get your asses out of our faces before we beat the crap out of you."

Guy 3:"Look, this boy is trying to act strong. How cute~"

That's when I lost it and slapped the boy in the face.

"Just stop. We asked you nicely but you wouldn't cooperate. Guess we will have to do it the hard way."

Guy 1:"Come on, we are not scared of-"

Before he could finish his sentence, I punched his square in the face.

Jaehyun joined in and we started hitting the 3 boys.

We stopped after a minute and stood infront of the three boys who were now on the floor.

"Next time we see you, we won't be this easy on you guys, got it!"

They all nodded and took their stuff and ran out of the arcade.

Jaehyun:"That was fun~"

"But also tiring. Let's go get some food."

Jaehyun:"You think of food 24/7. Reminds me of Jungwoo."

"Me and Jungwoo are food buddies. Now lets go~"

(Jaehyun's POV)

She started dragging me until we arrived at a aesthetic looking cafe.

Waitress:"Table for 2?"

Y/n:"Yes please."

Waitress:"Follow me please."

We followed her to our seats and the waitress passed us the menu and a paper and pen.

Waitress:"put your orders here and when you are done, ring the bell and I will come pick it up."

We nodded and she left.

(Time Skip)

We got our food and started eating while talking.

After 10 minutes, we finished eating our food and were about to go pay.

Then I remembered that I brought the necklace with me.

"Hey Y/n, I have something for you. I know we have been for a few months now but I haven't been able to give you anything as a thank you for being the best girlfriend ever, so I want you to have this."

I took the necklace box out and opened it revealing the two necklaces.

Y/n:"What?! You shouldn't have~"

I took my side with was rthe black one and put it on then I went over to Y/n and put the necklace on her neck.

"What do you think of it?"

Y/n:"It's beautiful. I love it!"

"I'm glad you like it."

We went to the cashier hand in hand and payed for our food and went home.

(TBC)

Sorry if this chapter sucks. My brain power has been drained from school but atleast I start my holiday today so I will have time to get my brain back together.  💚💚💚