10:Solo Mission pt.1

(A/n's POV)

Y/n has been training for a few months now and she keeps improving everyday. Some of the members can't even beat her anymore, that is what Jaehyun loved about her. He had been falling for her every time he trained with her. 

Little did he know, that she felt the same. One day, Taeyong called her to his office to discuss about something.

She knocked on the door and waited for a response.

Taeyong:"Come in!"

She went in the room and sat on one of the chairs in his office.

Y/n:"Why did you call me here?"

Taeyong:"Well, I need you to do a solo mission."

Y/n:"What is it about?"

Taeyong:"Well. we have a rival gang that used to be our friends, until they killed one of our members. Their name is Seventeen and we need you to find them and get into their base without them knowing and get their files with their plans for their missions."

Y/n:"You trust me with this task?"

Taeyong:"You are one of the best fighters and that group already knows all of our faces and identity besides you so it's the only option."

Y/n:"When will we start?"

Taeyong:"Tonight. I heard they were going to a club tonight. I want you to spy on them and put a tracker on their van. Once you do, come back as fast as possible without getting caught. Then tomorrow you will go and steal their file. Got it?"

Y/n nodded and went out of Taeyong's office.

(Taeyong's POV)

When Y/n exited my office, I texted Ten and Doyoung to meet me at my office.

The door opened and in came Tom and Jerry of the '96 liners.

Doyoung/Ten:"Yes Taeyong?"

"I need you to prepare Y/n for her mission. She needs an ear-in, 2 tracking devices, 1 for her and one for her to but on Seventeen's(the rivals)van, and a camera and a mic for her to communicate with us during the mission."

Doyoung:"Got it. Let's go Ten."

They went out of my office and a sat back and did my paper work.

(Time Skip)

(Y/n's POV)

It was 6pm already and Taeyong told me to be ready by 7 since he told me that Seventeen were going to be in the club at 8.

I changed into one of my many black clothes:

(Ignore the face, mask and hair)

I tied my hair into a ponytail and went to Ten and Doyoung's shared office which I didn't think was a good idea to put them in the same room but I can't judge the leader's decision