6:Dinner

(I know it's a very boring title but bare with me as my brain has official shut down from the title section and long chapter for you guys since this is the last chapter of the day. Love u guys😙)

(Jaehyun's POV)

Everyone was in the dining room already. Everyone besides Y/n and Chenle.

Taeyong:"Where is the Zhong siblings?"

Johnny:"Last time I saw them, they were in Y/n's room."

Taeyong:"Jaehyun go call them down. It's time to eat and they shouldn't skip meals. Especially Y/n. She has a long day tomorrow and she needs energy."

I stood up and went to Y/n's room. When I opened the door, my eyes were praised with the most adorable thing ever.

Chenle and Y/n cuddling while they slept. I took a picture and went to their bed to wake them up with my dolphin scream. Usually Chenle is the one who screams but he is sleeping so I'll do it.

"WAKE THE HELL UP BOTH OF YOU!!!!!!"

They both jumped up and banged each others head in the process.

Chenle:"Jaehyun hyung, I swear to god, I'll get my revenge."

I see Y/n rubbing her forehead for the impact.

Y/n:"Chenle, I know you head was big but I didn't know it was this hard."

Chenle:"Hey, that's mean."

Y/n:"Anyways, why did you wake us up. I was sleeping peacefully for the first time in a while."

"I just wanna tell you guys that dinner is ready. You better go eat because tomorrow will be a long day for you."

Y/n:"I'll go change first. Chenle, can I burrow one of your clothes."

Chenle:"Sure, I'll go get them."

(Y/n's POV)

With that he left my room and ran to his room to get clothes, leaving me with Jaehyun.

"So are you going to stay there or are you going to leave, cause I don't want people watching me change."

Jaehyun:"Oh ya, sorry, I'll leave."

He went towards the door and left as I chuckled at his behavior. Never knew a mafia gang can be so childish.

Maybe this is the way to cure my long lasting depression.

Chenle came in and past me one of his hoodies. I thanked him and went to the bathroom.

I went downstairs after changing to and went to the kitchen which was to the left of the living room and the living room is in-front of Taeyong's office

I went downstairs after changing to and went to the kitchen which was to the left of the living room and the living room is in-front of Taeyong's office. (If you are wondering how she knows where the kitchen is there you go.)

I took the empty seat next to Jaehyun and started eating, since the others were already half-way through finishing their meals.

(Jaehyun's POV)

Y/n looked so cute in Chenle's hoodie. The hoodie looked like a dress when she was wearing it. But she needs to get clothes of her own soon.

"Hey Taeyong, don't you think Y/n should get some clothes, since we don't have any girl clothes and I don't think Chenle would have enough clothes if they keep sharing."

Taeyong:"Well, we can go to the mall tomorrow to get her some clothes and maybe some other stuff she needs, since we also need to go buy food to cook cause the fridge isn't filling up itself."

Johnny:"You know what that means?!"

Ten:"Don't say it."

Johnny:"It's time for Johnny's Fashion Evaluation."

Doyoung:"And there he goes again."

Johnny:"So Y/n, do you like skirts or shorts, bright or dark colors. Do you like heels or sneakers-"

Yuta:"And before he can say more, lets talk about it tomorrow."

Doyoung:"I still can't believe he is older than us."

Ten:"I know right. For once you are talking sense Bunny."

Doyoung:"Yah, I'm older than you."

Ten:"By 26 days~"

Y/n:"Are they always this childish Jaehyun."

Jaehyun:"You'll get use to it."

Taeyong:"And this conversation ends here."

(Y/n's POV)

We ate our dinner in silence as each one of them finished their plates and put it in the sink.

The first one to finish was Jaehyun.

Jaehyun:"Guys, call me when you all are done. I'll do the dishes."

We all nodded and went back to eating.

When I was done, I went to the sink and placed my place on the counter since the sink was overflowed with 21 plates.

Yes, I was the last to finish. I went to Jaehyun's room to call him. How do I know what room he is in? Because all the bedrooms had a label of who's room it was. And all the bedrooms were on the 2nd floor so there is not hassle in finding his room.

I knocked on the door and the door opened revealing Jaehyun.

"Everyone is finished. You can clean the dishes now."

He nodded and went towards the kitchen but was stopped when I pulled his wrist.

He looked back giving me a kunfused look. I let go of his wrist and said:

"Let me help you."

Jaehyun:"Ok, that fine with me."

We went to kitchen together and washed the dishes while sharing our stories with each other.

(TBC)

(It's never to late to stan, but if you haven't, what are you doing with your life? What a waste of your years not staning them

(It's never to late to stan, but if you haven't, what are you doing with your life? What a waste of your years not staning them.)

(If you notice in this photo, the Hyung line is being bullied by the Maknae line, and Haechan is the boss of it all

(If you notice in this photo, the Hyung line is being bullied by the Maknae line, and Haechan is the boss of it all. It looks like Yaja time but office version.😂)