14:Plan

The Next Day

(Jaehyun's POV)

We were in the meeting room with everyone listening to Johnny tell us about the plan that him and Taeyong discussed last night while everyone was asleep. Well, almost everyone. Me and Chenle didn't sleep the entire night. I was thinking about how Y/n was doing there and what they were going to do to her.

Chenle on the other hand was crying the entire night. How do I know? I am his roommate. Taeyong and Johnny were telling the plan to us while facing the smart-board but me and Chenle were trying to keep our eyes open but we kept on failing. Then Taeyong turned to look at us and see that me and Chenle were almost sleeping.

Taeyong:"Chenle? Jaehyun? Looks like you guys didn't get sleep. I understand Chenle's situation but why Jaehyun?"

"W-what?!"

Taeyong:"Why didn't you get any sleep?"

"U-um, Chenle was crying very loud last night."

Johnny:"But don't you fall asleep even if there is a lot of noise?"

Ten:"Were you thinking about Y/n?"

"I-"

Doyoung:"You were? Jaehyun's in love!!"

Yuta:"And that love will be died if we don't concentrate on this plan. Now look on the screen and focus."

Renjun covered Chenle's ears so he wouldn't hear what Yuta said but it was too late. I looked at Chenle and he was about to cry again but tried to hide it.

"Why would you say something like that? You know what? Lets just continue with the plan."

Then everyone turned their attention to Taeyong and Johnny again as they continued to tell the plan.

(S.coups's POV)

???:"Babe~ She is unconscious now. What do we do with her?"

"Wait till she wakes up and see if she will answer our questions or we will torture her again."

???:"Ok babe. And btw, can the girls go eat out and go to the mall?"

"Sure. Here's my card. Spend it wisely, k?"

She nodded and went out of my office. I went to the basement to see how badly the girls hurt her since if it's not to bad then I'll finish the work myself.

I went inside her 'room' and looked at her, unconscious on the floor with bruises all over her body and blood on her lips.

I was about to make a cut on her cheek using a knife but Jeonghan busted into the room.

Jeonghan:"Coups, NCT is here!"

"Why would they be here?"

Jeonghan:"I don't know, but they have weapons with them."

"Go tell all of the boys to go get their weapons and fight."

Jeonghan nodded and we both went out to get our weapons.

(NCT's POV)

(A few hours ago)

Johnny:"So here is the plan. Taeyong, Yuta, Mark, Chenle and Jisung will go through the front entrance, Jaehyun, Ten, Doyoung, Xiaojun and Lucas will go will go through the back door and go find Y/n who is most probably at the basement, the rest of you will go through the windows. So basically on every side there will atleast be 5 people. If you see anyone that is not our team members, don't hesitant to shoot. Taeil, Kun and Jungwoo will stay in the van since Taeil is going to lead us through and Kun and Jungwoo can help with anyone who is injured. Any questions?"

We all shooked our heads and went to go get what we needed for the mission(Medic kit, weapons, gadgets etc).

(TBC)

Get well soon Taeyong. If you don't know by now, Taeyong is not going to do his schedules because of some health issues. That is why he wasn't there on music bank yesterday.

 That is why he wasn't there on music bank yesterday