21:Shopping

(Jisung's POV)

It was now breakfast time and everyone was downstairs. Everyone but Rosè. We were all chatting while waiting for her, which obviously, me, Chenle hyung and Y/n Noona didn't want to but we have to or else we will look suspicious.

Then we heard the one an only Rosè's annoying voice.

Rosè:"Hey guys, sorry I'm late. I woke up late."

Me and Chenle knew that it wasn't true since we heard her talking on the phone when we passed by her bedroom to get downstairs. Time to act kind, I guess.

"It's ok noona~"

Chenle:"Yup, just wake up earlier next time. Maybe you can set an alarm on your phone."

She sat down next to Y/n noona and we started eating.

Taeyong:"Guys, we are going to go shopping for groceries today. It is also a good time for Rosè to get some clothes."

Johnny:"Johnny's fashion evaluation part 2 has arrived!"

Y/n:"I'll go with you guys. I want to get my hair dyed and maybe buy some clothes."

Johnny:"That's fine with me. besides, I wanted to dye your hair again. I'm kinda getting bored of your purple color."

Y/n:"You were the one who choose it."

Chenle:"How about you Rosè noona? Do you wanna get your hair dyed?"

Rosè:"I don't mind."

Taeyong:"Then it's settled, we are going in groups then. Johnny, Jaehyun, Chenle, Jisung, Y/n and Rosè are going to be in one car while the rest will go with me. Oh and also Y/n, can you burrow one outfit for Rosè."

Y/n:"Fine!~ I'll pick the one that I hate the most and give it to you. You can keep it since I don't want it."

(Time Skip)

(Y/n's POV)

we all went upstairs to go change into our outfits since we were all wearing our Pajamas. Me and Jaehyun decided to wear couple clothes since he said that he doesn't want people looking at me for being to beautiful.

 Me and Jaehyun decided to wear couple clothes since he said that he doesn't want people looking at me for being to beautiful

Me and Jaehyun were waiting downstairs with a few of the members. After a few minutes, everyone came down. Everyone but Rosè.

After a while, Rosè still hasn't came down so Taeyong left with the boys while me, Johnny, Jaehyun, Jisung and Chenle waited here.

After what seemed like 20 minutes, Rosè finally came down and me, Chenle and Jisung just went into the car without waiting for her.

I was sitting beside her, while Johnny and Jaehyun were at the front and Chenle and Jisung were at the back. Atleast there was space between me and her.

(TBC)