29: Information

(Y/n's POV)

Jeno:"Well we found some information about the bitch Rosè."

"What about her?"

Renjun:"She is always in her room for the entire day unless it is breakfast."

Jaemin:"So we spied on her yesterday while the others were watching a movie in the living room."

Jeno:"and we found out that she is always face timing some girls talking about plans and stuff."

Jisung:"Then she said something about killing someone if they find out about their plan."

Chenle:"Then one of the girls interfered with her words and then she said that she is the boss or some shit."

"Are you going to tell the boys soon?"

Renjun:"We don't know if we should. We will spy on her more and if we find more information, then we will tell the boys."

Then there was a knock on the door.

We all turned our attention to the door and the person started speaking. It was a girl's voice so we were assuming that it was Rosè. And by the sound of what she was saying, she didn't knowthe boys were inside as well.

Rosè:"Y/n, I will ruin your life. Just you wait and see. Everything you love will crumble starting from your lover boy."

Then we heard her foot steps disappearing and we just looked at each other, shocked on what she said.

Jeno:"We have to tell the hyungs now. Wether they believe us or not we still have to. Let's start by telling Taeyong."

Jaemin:"You coming Y/n noona?"

(Taeyong's POV)

I was doing some work in my office while the others went to their rooms to do whatever when I heard the a knock on the door.

I went to the door and opened it to find the dreamies standing there. But they weren't alone.

"Y/n, you finally came out?! What are you guys doing here anyways?"

Renjun:"Can we come in first?"

I opened the door and stepped out of the way, making room for them to come in.

They walked in and sat on oneof the couches while I leaned on my desk.

"So, what are you guys doing here?"

Jisung:"We have something to tell you."

"Go on~"

Chenle:"Rosè is trying to kill all of us. She threathened Y/n 姐, but she didn't know we were inside with her. We think that we should get her kicked out of the group before something bad happens."

"Are you saying that just because you want her out of the group? Look, I know you guys don't like her but please try and be kind to her. Like, why would Rosè kill us?"

Jisung:"We have been spying on her as well and we are suspecting that she is in a rival group because she always makes these phone calls to some girls and she would say that she is the boss and whatever plan they have will work and other stuff."

Jaemin:"Besides, she is the reason Y/n noona was in Chenle and Jisung's room, crying herself, starving herself and shuting herself out from us."

"What did she do then? Why would she do something that made Y/n shut herself in Chenle and Jisung's room?"

Jeno:"SHE IS THE REASON JAEHYUN HYUNG AND Y/N NOONA BROKE UP!! SHE IS THE REASON Y/N NOONA IS DEPRESSED AGAIN!!! THERE, WE SAID IT, IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE US THEN SO BE IT, WE ARE JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU BUT YOU WON'T LISTEN!"

I was shocked, I have never heard Jeno get this angry but WHAT?! Y/n and Jaehyun broke up?!

"Wait, how is she the reason that Y/n and Jaehyun broke up, and how did I not know this?"

Y/n:"Jaehyun cheated on me with her."

"What?! Jaehyun cheated on you?! Why would he do that?"

Jaemin:"Go ask him yourself. We are going back to Chenle and Jisung's room. If you need us, we will be there until tomorrow morning."

Renjun:"Sleepover!!"

They all went out of the room, leaving me in my office, trying to process everything I heard.

I gotta ask Jaehyun what happened. I don't believe that he would cheat on Y/n.

(TBC)

STREAM 100!

THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH FOR 2K. LOVE YOU GUYS💚💚